Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Orange Mane Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

    Is Williams playing well, I know here had a lot of hype, and is still relatively young? I don't think Josh Gordon ever played for the Utes, lol. Star is a good one. The others were drafted over a decade ago. Smith was disappointing relative to his draft spot. I loved Weddle and wish he were a Bronco.
    Hell if I know. I stopped watching nfl about 5 years ago. 🤷‍♂️

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Carmelo15 View Post

      Steve Smith
      Drafted last century? I loved Mike Anderson as well. I mostly have Booker and Bolles PTSD. Seems their guys haven't been great in the NFL the last decade, relative top their draft spot, other than star.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Conklin View Post

        How long do we need to stay at home to get rid of this damn virus?
        You are never leaving home again

        Comment


        • Pinch drafter has been contacted.....

          Comment


          • Pinch drafter will have pick at 115.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
              Pinch drafter will have pick at 115.
              so I can pick in 14 minutes?

              Comment


              • You may pick at 1:18 EST or after the pinch drafter selects.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jebures View Post

                  I know all..
                  I need some winning lotto numbers then.

                  Comment


                  • Your pinch drafter sucks. He's not supposed to go out and take good players away from the rest of us. This is a pretty week edge class at the top, and Lewis has a chance to go late 1st round because if that. He has the traits, but never quite pt it all together. Had he stayed 1 more year, who knows wheat he could have done.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
                      Your pinch drafter sucks. He's not supposed to go out and take good players away from us.
                      Ha. I'll tell him you said so.

                      Comment


                      • Good pick. I'm not the biggest fan of Lewis but he's a solid player who should be good on the right team.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JCMElway View Post

                          Ha. I'll tell him you said so.
                          I think a team is going to take a chance on him much earlier due to traits, and the weakness in this class. I knew he probably wouldn't make it to 61, but was still holding some hope.

                          Comment


                          • Waiting for jebures to take my guy. We always like the same players. You and req always do it to me!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                              Good pick. I'm not the biggest fan of Lewis but he's a solid player who should be good on the right team.
                              He probably should have stayed another year. Here didn't put up the stats in college because of injury, and could have had a monster Sr year. I don't blame him for jumping to the nfl now and not risk another injury. A team will take a chance on him though, and I think Tenn would have been a great fit.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

                                He probably should have stayed another year. Here didn't put up the stats in college because of injury, and could have had a monster Sr year. I don't blame him for jumping to the nfl now and not risk another injury. A team will take a chance on him though, and I think Tenn would have been a great fit.
                                There are a couple of guys like that in this draft.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X