Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ludo21
    replied
    Ruggs is very good. I am close to putting him over Lamb in my book.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post

Game changing speed will always raise a players draft stock. I think some are underestimating how much of a game breaker he could potentially be. Tyreek Hill's fastest speed in 2019 was clocked at 22.64mph. Ruggs got clocked in the 23-24 range depending on what source you read. That's fast a ****ing hell, especially for a guy with good hands that can already run routes.

I think he goes first round.
    People miss on the route running aspect of Ruggs game. He runs routes, has blazing speed and he blocks.

Leave a comment:

• Shananahan
    replied
    Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post
    Well, yeah.

Leave a comment:

• Tombstone RJ
    replied
    Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
    I have been very impressed with the football analysis posted on this other Bronco site

Premominantly Orange

https://predominantlyorange.com
    Very good site, and I have the app on my phone (it's free and I recommend it).

Leave a comment:

• cmhargrove
    replied
    Originally posted by uplink View Post
    Lamb is the best wr. He looks to be able to fight off NFL press coverage. The Alabama guys are not strong enough Ruggs is a 3rd rounder imo.
    Game changing speed will always raise a players draft stock. I think some are underestimating how much of a game breaker he could potentially be. Tyreek Hill's fastest speed in 2019 was clocked at 22.64mph. Ruggs got clocked in the 23-24 range depending on what source you read. That's fast a ****ing hell, especially for a guy with good hands that can already run routes.

Leave a comment:

• Old Dude
    replied
    Heh - - I tried the Draft Simulator but accidentally entered the data base from last August and wound up getting Joe Burrow at #96. Of course, maybe that says more about my judgment, passing over him with Denver's first 4 picks.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

Those things are always head scratchers. I'm feeling pretty confident that a very good player will be available at 15. Broncos got Dennis Smith, John Mobley and Deltha O'Neal at 15 in the past.
    So long as we don't trade down to #20 and take a OT, we should be fine.

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
    Just started looking at some of the mock drafts around the net. I keep seeing the Broncos projected to use 2 of their top 3 picks at Safety. WTF.
    Those things are always head scratchers. I'm feeling pretty confident that a very good player will be available at 15. Broncos got Dennis Smith, John Mobley and Deltha O'Neal at 15 in the past.

Leave a comment:

• Old Dude
    replied
    Just started looking at some of the mock drafts around the net. I keep seeing the Broncos projected to use 2 of their top 3 picks at Safety. WTF.

Leave a comment:

• JLesSPE
    replied
    The other thing about CJ is he retweets Antonio Brown all the time. I don't know what that means if it means anything at all. Just seems like a bad look.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by JLesSPE View Post

There was so much hype at/around Texas about him. He makes some absolutely fantastic catches, but he was hurt more this season than not. It also felt like he disappeared way too often in games. It could've been play calling (OC fired), defenses rolling coverage to him, nagging injuries, or just flat out inconsistent play. Most likely it was a combination of those factors. His raw ability and highlight reel catches will get him drafted, but he will have to work on being relevant for a larger portion of his time on the field at the next level. He's a big dude with excellent ball skills, doesn't mind laying out or out jumping the DB.

I guess my overall view of him is he's awesome when he shows up, which wasn't often enough.
    I really expected him to be a monster this year but was highly disappointed. Him and Claypool from ND just didn't become the monsters their skills and frame should allow them to be.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied

There was so much hype at/around Texas about him. He makes some absolutely fantastic catches, but he was hurt more this season than not. It also felt like he disappeared way too often in games. It could've been play calling (OC fired), defenses rolling coverage to him, nagging injuries, or just flat out inconsistent play. Most likely it was a combination of those factors. His raw ability and highlight reel catches will get him drafted, but he will have to work on being relevant for a larger portion of his time on the field at the next level. He's a big dude with excellent ball skills, doesn't mind laying out or out jumping the DB.

I guess my overall view of him is he's awesome when he shows up, which wasn't often enough.
    Kind of confirms what I was thinking about him. Much more of a project than a finished product. Probably not worth more than a 4th rounder.

Leave a comment:

• JLesSPE
    replied
    Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

What do you think of Collin Johnson?

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    I'm a bit of a Texas homer, but I'd love to see Devin Duvernay in the late 3rd or 4th rd. Dude let the nation in receptions, catches absolutely everything, and has excellent speed. Could develop into a great slot option.
    What do you think of Collin Johnson?

Leave a comment:

• JLesSPE
    replied
    I'm a bit of a Texas homer, but I'd love to see Devin Duvernay in the late 3rd or 4th rd. Dude let the nation in receptions, catches absolutely everything, and has excellent speed. Could develop into a great slot option.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X