• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
    https://twitter.com/JoRo_NFL/status/1195052270548729856
    Tier 1: Crème de la Crème.

1. Andrew Thomas, Left Tackle, Georgia

Athletic, experienced, and battle tested against pro talent on a weekly basis? Yes, please.

2. Jerry Jeudy, Receiver, Alabama

I’ve talked a lot about Courtland Sutton and LeBron lately. Jeudy’s got Michael potential.

3. Jeffrey Okudah, Cornerback, Ohio State

Has all the tools you look for. All of them.

4. Chase Young, Edge, Ohio State

Positional value is the only reason he’s not sitting at No. 1. Best pure prospect in this class.

5. Henry Ruggs III, Receiver, Alabama

If he beats you off the line, it could be six. He changes the coverage equation.

6. CeeDee Lamb, Receiver, Oklahoma

May still need a pure burner with him, and Sutton and I wouldn’t even care. He’s special.
    Man, if DEN could slip into that 3rd slot they just might be able to snag Young.
    Chubb-Young-Miller rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Man, if DEN could slip into that 3rd slot they just might be able to snag Young.
      Chubb-Young-Miller rotation.
      Drafting Young would probably lead to Miller being cut or traded in 2020 or 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Drafting Young would probably lead to Miller being cut or traded in 2020 or 2021.
        That’s exactly what it would lead to.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
          As good as those guys are at WR there is no way in Hell I'm taking one of them with a Top 5-7 pick.
          No kidding. And wouldn't take that many WR's. There are other needs

My wish list? 2021 Trevor Lawrence

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'd be very happy with Wirfs.

Comment

I don't want to do the free trial so I can see that. Can you copy and paste, or at least tell us what the Bronco picks are?

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

I'd be very happy with Wirfs.
                    Is he a RT or LT? Seems like a much better draft for OT, with 5-6 guys that should be better than Bolles. I still hope they draft a LT and move Bolles to OG. He can be insurance for James at RT next year. Draft an OG in the 4th that can backup for a year then take over on 2021
                    Last edited by sgbfan; 12-04-2019, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

Is he a RT or LT? Seems like a much better draft for OT, with 5-6 guys that should be better than Bolles. I still think you move Bolles to OG and he can be insurance for James at RT next year. Draft an OG in the 4th that can backup for a year then take over on 2021
                      He plays RT for Iowa, but there's no reason to think he can't move over to LT. He's a really great prospect.

As far as Bolles to OG goes, it's worth a try. At worst, if we draft a guy like Wirfs, Bolles can serve as our 6th OL for the final year of his contract with us (we aren't picking up the 5th year obviously).

Comment

2020 NFL Draft for the Broncos theme: "Drew Lock needs some ****ing friends."

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	301
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	2530830

Comment

Best wr draft since 2014? When Denver took Cody Latimer...

But yeah that's gotta be a priority. need meets value at some point early imo

Comment

I have been very impressed with the football analysis posted on this other Bronco site

Premominantly Orange

https://predominantlyorange.com

Comment

Lamb is the best wr. He looks to be able to fight off NFL press coverage. The Alabama guys are not strong enough Ruggs is a 3rd rounder imo.
                                Last edited by uplink; 12-10-2019, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X