• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way too early Broncos 2020 big board

https://twitter.com/JoRo_NFL/status/1195052270548729856
    Tier 1: Crème de la Crème.

1. Andrew Thomas, Left Tackle, Georgia

Athletic, experienced, and battle tested against pro talent on a weekly basis? Yes, please.

2. Jerry Jeudy, Receiver, Alabama

I’ve talked a lot about Courtland Sutton and LeBron lately. Jeudy’s got Michael potential.

3. Jeffrey Okudah, Cornerback, Ohio State

Has all the tools you look for. All of them.

4. Chase Young, Edge, Ohio State

Positional value is the only reason he’s not sitting at No. 1. Best pure prospect in this class.

5. Henry Ruggs III, Receiver, Alabama

If he beats you off the line, it could be six. He changes the coverage equation.

6. CeeDee Lamb, Receiver, Oklahoma

May still need a pure burner with him, and Sutton and I wouldn’t even care. He’s special.

My top 10:

1. Joe Burrow
    2. Tua Tagovailoa
    3. Chase Young
    4. Andrew Thomas
    5. Tristan Wirfs
    6. Derrick Brown
    7. Jerry Jeudy
    8. CeeDee Lamb
    9. Isaiah Simmons
    10. Jeff Okudah

1-4 are all pretty unlikely to fall to our pick, but I'd be happy with any of 5-10. If they can avoid the Herbert trap, no reason they shouldn't end up with a cornerstone player here.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
      My top 10:

1. Joe Burrow
      2. Tua Tagovailoa
      3. Chase Young
      4. Andrew Thomas
      5. Tristan Wirfs
      6. Derrick Brown
      7. Jerry Jeudy
      8. CeeDee Lamb
      9. Isaiah Simmons
      10. Jeff Okudah

1-4 are all pretty unlikely to fall to our pick, but I'd be happy with any of 5-10. If they can avoid the Herbert trap, no reason they shouldn't end up with a cornerstone player here.
      To be clear, the article I posted in the OP left QB's out of the equation.

Comment

If Chase Young were somehow there for us we'd be crazy not to draft him. Unless Tua or Burrow were there maybe. Realistically we have no shot of any of those three guys being there at our pick. Of the non-QBs we have a good shot at I'd love to get Thomas or Wirfs but I doubt it happens. Simmons is tailor-made for Fangio's scheme, so I hope he's the guy if Burrows, Tua, Young, Thomas, and Wirfs are all gone (which I expect).

Comment

Tua injury issues scare me

Comment

Comment

As good as those guys are at WR there is no way in Hell I'm taking one of them with a Top 5-7 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                As good as those guys are at WR there is no way in Hell I'm taking one of them with a Top 5-7 pick.
                I don't know. Imagine Sutton and Jeudy at the targets for Lock. Get a OT and a C...boy oh boy.

Not saying I would like that outcome as the primary outcome, but...it wouldn't suck.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

I don't know. Imagine Sutton and Jeudy at the targets for Lock. Get a OT and a C...boy oh boy.

Not saying I would like that outcome as the primary outcome, but...it wouldn't suck.
                  This very deep draft for WR, so there will be options in 2nd or 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

This very deep draft for WR, so there will be options in 2nd or 3rd.
                    Granted we landed Sutton but before that we bagged the Latimer's of the world in a draft that was deeper than this one on paper.

Comment

Comment

What semi-mobile white QB who can’t play is getting a 1st round grade? Also, for all the racist downgrading they received Murray and Watson sure went high in the draft. What an idiot.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                            I see it the same way. I think teams with top 10 picks may balk because of his injury issues, but at least one team will be willing to roll the dice on him in the mid or late 1st round.

Comment

Jalen Reagor or KJ Hamler in thé 2nd. They will be looking for a burner (and were last offseason but just didn't hit on their targets).

Comment

Working...
                              X