Official 2019 Orange Mane Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jebures View Post

Hester is solid, hector meh. Cox is a stud. If Malik plays like he did before his payday he will be awesome. Was kind of disapointed denver didnt re-sign him.
    Hector is just another guy. Hester had that tipped FG last year on Parkey, but Jernigan is gone too. Those two guys were late picks or undrafted and been signed and re-signed a few times. Buggs has more potential than either of those guys and had a fantastic senior campaign for the Crimson Tide. He went up in practice against some great OL and was the top pass-rushing performer on a star DL. Saban had nothing but praise for him. I'm going to take that eight days out of the week at the end of the fourth. Obviously, his lack of length is going to cause him to move inside in the pros on a full-time basis, but he is disruptive. I think he will go higher than this in real life, so I will get some points there and it bolsters the DL depth. He can come in and play snaps right away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
      Med, if you have time for 2 AM business meetings in Indianapolis then you should have enough time to prepare. The draft started about the same time it always does, it's not like we started right after the East West Shrine game or anything.
      truth

Comment

• I thought the clock stopped at midnight or whatever and then resumed at a regular hour. There's no reason why people should have to be checking in at 2 AM to make their pick.

Comment

Med, if you have time for 2 AM business meetings in Indianapolis then you should have enough time to prepare. The draft started about the same time it always does, it's not like we started right after the East West Shrine game or anything.
          He is still going to have a better draft than you with 1/1000th of the preparation. What do you think about Isaiah Buggs? Better than Jeff Luc from a value standpoint or is this the kind of pick that is going to get me fired?

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post

He is still going to have a better draft than you with 1/1000th of the preparation. What do you think about Isaiah Buggs? Better than Jeff Luc from a value standpoint or is this the kind of pick that is going to get me fired?
            You already got fired for the Broncos draft you had last year.

Comment

Buggs and Luc are roughly on par, although Luc at least got employee of the month twice at Chipotle. I doubt Buggs will ever have the prestige of being bestowed a similar honor.

Looks like SoCal wins again.

Comment

Yeah Req didn't do to well last year.

He took a guard in the top 5.

He took Ronald Jones after that.

He took an arrogant TE that's unapproachable and with a really bad attitude. If you are gonna do that, he better at least stretch the field but Smythe was just a blocker and safety valve guy.

Lame.

Comment

Far too early to judge the draft. Nelson was an All-Pro. J-Jones and Scott got hurt. Holland was taken too high, but JC Jackson was a valuable CB for NE and Tre Flowers as a UDFA was a full-time starter in every game for the Seahawks. Smythe was a back-up and active 15 games for the Dolphins and went way higher than where I picked him. The only bad thing was my miss on RJ. If he ends up turning it around and Jones and Scott become contributors (with Holland), it will be just fine.

Comment

He took a guard in the top 5.
                    Who was an All-Pro as a rookie. How many All-Pro players has John Elway drafted outside of Von Miller? Kiss my ass.

Comment

Who was an All-Pro as a rookie. How many All-Pro players has John Elway drafted outside of Von Miller? Kiss my ass.
                      lol present it

Comment

• Here is my Top 100 from last year. I don't think I ever posted it. I never did a full count on who out of those 100 all went top 100, but I'm pretty damn sure it's near 80+ and if so, that'd put my Top 100 board among the best out of anyone on the planet. Might as well kick Gil Brandt's ass out of the Hall of Fame and induct me next to Champ Bailey this year.

Comment

So?

He's still a guard and it was still the Top 5.

Apparently people didn't take us seriously when we said we don't care if it's Larry Allen, you shouldn't take a guard in the Top 5.

Comment

• Count 'em So Cal. Put that Top 100 against how it went down. A lot of that value is spot the **** on.

Comment

• DEN has a once in a decade Top 5 pick and Req wants a medal for taking the rich man's Max Garcia....lol.

Even Med admitted Nelson went out to dinner with him before the Chiefs playoff game. I'm sure glad that kid had "All Pro" focus right before a playoff game. Sure paid off, huh?

Comment

Apparently people didn't take us seriously when we said we don't care if it's Larry Allen, you shouldn't take a guard in the Top 5.
                                How many All-Pros did you draft last year?

Comment

Working...
                                X