Official 2019 Orange Mane Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
    We are not supposed to discuss players who have not been selected yet fam.
    Quick delete.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
      Sweat is a very good player but I'm worried if he will take a bit of a tumble like Maurice Hurst did given his heart condition.
      I was waiting for him to be picked to ask how concerned people are about it

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
      I agree Oliver is so good but his size makes me question him a little bit
      I think he is going to be really good esp in an even front. if he was there and my deal with carmelo fell through i most likely would have taken him at 9. his ability to penetrate and create havoc in the backfield is elite.

Comment

• If for some reason Oliver fell to 10, would yall want him on Denver.

Shelby is like the only other guy who can penetrate like him.

Comment

• Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
          If for some reason Oliver fell to 10, would yall want him on Denver.
          absolutely. Vic's smart enough to know how to use him

Comment

I say yes just to piss Cougarrick off. He didn’t have a great time being a broncos fan in 2018. Oliver to Denver would mean bad things for him.

Comment

He would ball out in this defense. We need that inside pressure back like we had in 2015

Comment

• Ed Oliver would arguably be BPA at #10. I understand he's considered a much better prospect than DeMarcus Walker, but I wonder if Elway would fear drafting another potential tweener, especially that high. Teams doing their due diligence will have a good idea of Oliver's real playing weight during the season. I'd have no issue with Oliver, I think he'll be fine since he's a quality run defender with experience at DT. He could be a Malik Jackson type of player for us if he can keep his Combine weight. I hope Vic Fangio can utilize Walker. It's hard to believe that a lineman with 27.0 sacks in the ACC, including 16.0 sacks as a senior, can't get playing time as a pass rusher. The idea to make Walker lose weight and move him to OLB was asinine.

Comment

• What's going on here?

Comment

• I’m Betting that since sweat got to participate in the senior bowl and combine he is just fine on teams boards if they liked him already

Comment

• Pick made BUF and Broncosfanguy is up.

Comment

• Looks like the Bills are on the clock.

Comment

• Jesus Murphy you guys I haven't even watched the damn Senior Bowl yet!

Comment

• Some really good picks so far. MUG has a lot of catching up to do

Comment

• pick is in. interested to see where ags goes for Denver here.

Comment

• Nice pick of Christian Wilkins at #9, BFG -- he has the highest 'floor' of any draft prospect in the last 25 years, IMO.

If he's on the board when Denver picks, could Fangio find a place for him in our new defensive scheme, or is he strictly a 4-3 DT?

Comment

Working...
                                X