• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the 131st overall selection in the 2019 Orange Mane NFL Mock Draft,

the BUFFALO BILLS select:

WR ANTOINE WESLEY, TEXAS TECH

Antoine Wesley is the #157 overall prospect on my Top 300 Big Board

WR ANTOINE WESLEY TEXAS TECH

Mississippi (2018); Playing outside WR. LWR, scramble drill, made a very athletic diving attempt at a ball thrown way too high and out of bounds at the sideline. No chance to catch that but the effort was amazing. Has a tall, skinny body, sometimes these guys don’t lay out and try to make circus catches, apparently Wesley has no problems with that. Whiffed on his block attempt on WR scrren. LWR, press bail coverage, stop route, 10 yard gain. Think he saw the coverage and just optioned that into a stop route, QB put the ball a little outside, able to make the slight adjustment and tap the feet at the sideline. LWR, off man, out route, 10 yard gain. These CBs are afraid of him deep apparently. LWR, off man, corner fade, DB got away with major PI on the play, essentially tackling Wesley before the ball got there. Makes an effort blocking in the run game, that rep looked solid. LWR, off man, quick out route on 3rd and 2, excellent diving hands catch while dragging his toes to convert the first down. This dude looks very athletic. LWR, press man, gave a little stutter and then beat the jam around the outside on a vertical route, QB went other direction. LWR, press man, jab step outside and broke into a shallow cross, open but QB went elsewhere. I feel pretty good with Wesley quickness at the line to make subtle moves and get into his route without tipping it, but I’m very interested to see if he can get off the jam. He’s a skinny guy, looks like Josh Reynolds. Bubble screen, nice use of his blockers, 20 yard gain. Wesley is one hell of a long strider, whatever he times in the 40, it’s not his playing speed. In the open field, this guy is going to cover massive ground once he gets those legs going. Superb block on DB on off tackle run, he’s putting big time effort in and holding the block for an extended period of time. LWR, press man, corner fade, ball thrown away out of bounds, more importantly Wesley struggled with the jam, got shoved to the sideline and then pinched out of bounds on the route. That’s what I’m worried about. His build looks like he can be bullied by DBs on his routes. Nice job blocking on jet sweep. LWR, press man, short crossing route, once he avoided the ref, was able to pick up some YAC for 10 yards. Runs like a gazelle, not very natural. LWR, press man, jolted and struggled with the jam on a 4th and 2 play where he’s was trying to release on an inside slant, CB made the mistake of actually clenching his jersey for the PI. Didn’t play the tail end of the 4th in this blowout loss. I like the effort Wesley plays with, good blocker, goes all out on any catch attempt. Hands look good. The issue is he’s a weird high cut guy with long, loping strides and an extremely slender torso. That makes him susceptible to jams, and I’m not sure how well his long speed translates to short and intermediate routes. I am intrigued by him though. Early comparison would be Josh Reynolds.

Houston (2018): Playing outside WR, rarely in the slot. LWR, press man, one hand jam literally jolted him straight upright and stopped him cold. That bothers me. Zone, stop route, 10 yard gain, showed a little bit of start stop wiggle on the YAC. LWR, press man, inside slant, actually shoved away the arms on the jam attempt and got into his route. Not a full on chop or aggressive enough, but now we’re talking. LWR, press man, nice little wiggle and inside head bob to get outside release on a corner fade, QB went elsewhere though. Solid job blocking on screen play. LWR, off man, intermediate out route, nice subtle inside deke on CB before breaking to the sideline, 15 yard gain. LWR, zone, out route, able to juke two DBs shortly after the catch which let him get in open field up the sideline, and the strides were unleashed for a 60 yard TD. Initial five yard route was good, sharp break, didn’t tip it, CB took a bad angle and Wesley juked him by quickly turning up field, safety came over and Wesley juked him by jump cutting back inside and breaking the arm tackle, after that it took him five to ten yards to build up his speed and he was gone. I wouldn’t be surprised if he can hit in the 4.3s with those strides, looks a little like Matt Jones running. Wesley doing a good job of using his hands and beating the jam in this game. Looks like he took to some coaching after the Mississippi game. LWR, zone, out route, 15 yard gain, did mostly the same moves on the sideline to make multiple guys miss again. Bullied a bit by the CB in zone coverage on out route, CB refused to move and Wesley basically ran into a brick wall, CB called for PI on the play, but he has a right to stand his ground. Short hitch in the flat, tried his best to just truck the CB, which he kinda did though he got tackled in the process. LWR, press man, inside slant and then broke into a corner route for the 10 yard TD. That double move was an ankle breaker, awesome quickness and execution, CB had no prayer. LWR, zone, out route, ball badly overthrown, Wesley jumps a mile high and snags it for 15 yards while falling out of bounds. Quick bubble screen, tackled immediately. LWR, zone, quick stop route, lots of open space, gets up to speed fairly quickly, 10 yard gain. LWR, off man, corner fade, got the PI call on the CB who he has destroyed all game long. LWR, press man, corner fade, absolutely terrible throw by the QB short and ridiculous high, still Wesley with good effort to try and high point the ball, CB able to knock it away. LWR, press man, deep post route where he got behind the entire defense for a 50 yard gain, basket catch in stride. LWR, off man, out route, able to body up the CB and make a catch on poorly thrown ball for 10 yard gain. Slot, press man, deep corner route, had a step and dropped the ball on an over the shoulder catch attempt. He has to make that catch. LWR, zone, beat the initial jam and went into a post route, able to get just enough inside position on the safety to shield him off and pull in the contested 30 yard DT pass. That was an impressive over the shoulder catch, so he can do it. Dynamite tape, went bonkers in this game and pretty much answered a lot of doubts that I had in regards to his speed and ability to beat the jam. Wasn’t perfect, but good enough.

Texas (2018): Playing outside WR. LWR, zone, quick curl route, five yard gain. LWR, press man, Go route, got destroyed by CB Boyd on the play, jam and then pinched him to the sideline, he wasn’t within ten yards of the throw by the time it came down. This is going to be the fatal flaw with Wesley, he has the strength and stoutness of a chipmunk. Physical CBs, of which Boyd would be a poster child, and the main reason I chose this game, are probably going to cause him a ton of trouble. LWR, off man, quick out route, able to surprise Boyd with his quickness and speed getting up the field, got about 10 yards of YAC after the missed tackle. Solid block on off tackle run. First half goes to Boyd and the Texas defense, lots of zone and off man, but keeping the WRs in front and playing ultra-physical. Wesley has essentially been erased, the QB is not even targeting him. LWR, zone, curl route in soft spot, 10 yard gain. Press man, Go route, two steps on Boyd, nice over the shoulder catch despite the CB holding his arm, pulled way on catch, sliced back underneath the safety, 50 yard TD. CB didn’t jam him on the play, that was main difference, gave him a free release outside, which is stupid due to his speed. LWR, Off man, inside slant, 10 yard TD. This tape was actually more concerning than not, Wesley had a couple TDs and some splash plays, but he largely struggled against the physical approach of the defense the majority of the game. His big plays came on the few times Texas let him get a clean release and into his routes.

TLDR:
    He’s going to have to add some size and strength to beat NFL coverages, he has the speed and athleticism to get away with being a mostly finesse downfield WR, but it’s going to be tough sledding. Josh Reynolds is the correct comparison. Wesley shows good speed and hands, route running is surprisingly crisp as well. Issue is going to be he’s extremely slender and is a major long strider, he’s extraordinarily easy to bully and knock off his routes in press or zone.

Note/Explanation: Ran a 4.65 at his Pro Day a few days ago. With his slender build, that's not good. He needs to add some weight, which would likely make him even slower. I will definitely be moving him down from this ranking on my final Top 300 board. He's not a bad receiver at all, talented guy, but that time was a little bit surprising to me and 4.65 guys generally don't get drafted.

Comment

• With the 132nd overall selection in the 2019 Orange Mane NFL Mock Draft,

the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES select:

CB COREY BALLENTINE, WASHBURN

Corey Ballentine is the #138 overall prospect on my Top 300 Big Board

Didn't dig for tape on Ballentine. Historically, the small school CBs with solid accolades tend to go off the board between the 4th and 5th Rounds. Ballentine participated in the Senior Bowl to mixed reviews, but tested phenomenally well at the Combine. Therefore, he goes in the 4th. Since I didn't do any tape work on him, he goes at the end of the 4th. Your guess is as good as mine as to how good he'll turn out, but some of these small school guys with no available tape had to be ranked because they are going to be drafted. This is where I slotted him on my board and why.

Comment

• Nice. I picked a guy MUG doesn't have a report on.

Comment

• Yeah, the knock on Wesley is his speed I didn't even see he ran a 40, but 4.65 is slow. Probably a reach but whatever. I really liked his tape

Comment

• PHI's secondary is a hodge-podge of small guys (Jones, Maddox) for the slot, Darby on a one-year deal on the outside and Jalen Mills, who was burnt like toast all last year. It's a unit that has youth and talent, but has underperformed to date. I'm eager to add competition there to get the best out of everyone.

Ballentine is a project, but his traits and high-level of play are worth betting on. The Eagles have met with him at various parts of the circuit and are going to be hosting him for an in-house visit. A lot of teams are interested in him. For a DII guy, he is getting a lot of attention. I believe 4 or 5 other teams are bringing him in for visits already as part of their 30 in-house allocations. Analysts like Brugler, Pauline and Co. believe he could even sneak into the Top 100-125. He had a great combine. Has also been a special teams demon. This is the place in the draft to make moves like that and with a bit more flexibility from added picks via trade down, this was the opportunity to get him.

Adding Ballentine and Hooker to the secondary gives the Eagles a fresh wave of talent on the backend for the future, and with Joe Giles-Harris at LB, we like the future outlook of the Eagles' defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
              Nice. I picked a guy MUG doesn't have a report on.
              There's about 15 of them that potentially could get drafted in this game. If there was a decent tape, I'd do it, otherwise just kind of have to do the ol' measurements, all star reports, and historical draft position for similar players route. Not sure who Washburn played, but I'm fairly sure there is nothing to gain from slogging through that tape. Still would have done it if I had finished up early though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post

There's about 15 of them that potentially could get drafted in this game. If there was a decent tape, I'd do it, otherwise just kind of have to do the ol' measurements, all star reports, and historical draft position for similar players route. Not sure who Washburn played, but I'm fairly sure there is nothing to gain from slogging through that tape. Still would have done it if I had finished up early though.
                Nobody worth merit. There are a handful of clips focusing on him out there and some highlights, but this was a pick taken based off what I have read lately (especially PHI interest) and seen from the combine and Senior Bowl than any absolute film study. That's just the nature of D-II players. A lot of what I saw was horrendous angles that looked like they were spawned from a 1980s VHS reel.

The FCS is a different game and I have a slew of those guys that I know quite well from MVCF matches, but this is a pure shot in the dark if I am being completely honest. I think 4-5 is the right area for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Long was not a good pick in that area, especially not considering the defense Fangio is aiming for. It was basically Langley.
                  Okay.

Comment

• Trayveon was the leader and heart and soul of the Aggies this season. He is my #5 RB in the draft and my #91 overall player. He will get on the field early due to his excellence in pass protection. Once he gets on the field he will be hard to take off of it. Vic Fangio said recently at the Coaches breakfast, "anytime your best player is also your hardest worker and most unselfish player, that is going to set you up for something special". That quote perfectly sums up Trayveon as a player. He is a true pro and that work ethic combined with his skills will make him an impact player in this league. Look out for the Bears taking him on day 2.

Comment

• MUG, what's you 5 highest numbers left?

Comment

• With the 133rd overall selection in the 2019 Orange Mane NFL Mock Draft,

the LA RAMS select:

S MARQUISE BLAIR, UTAH

Marquise Blair is the #69 overall prospect on my Top 300 Big Board

S MARQUISE BLAIR UTAH

Washington G1 (2018): Playing zone coverage up at LB depth, rarely single high. Man, Blair is tall and lanky. Playing up at LB depth and at the end of the line, showing some stiff hips and not changing direction well when trying to pivot to chase inside runs. TE easily handling him on blocks. Decent lateral chase and wrap up tackle on RB on inside run. Decent burst flashing up from LB depth, looping around the end of the line unblocked, and tackling RB on inside run for no gain. Poor effort play on reverse, he clearly read the ball going back the other way and had nobody to worry about covering, could have helped chase the play but did not. Eventually he ran over and tackled the WR just short of the goal line after a massive gain, but I’ve seen other safeties make that play after ten yards from the far side. Shame on Blair. Single high, seemed to show solid range being in position deep on a TE on overthrown seam route. I do like him as a wrap up tackler, he has a big wing span and just likes to falcon swoop on the RB from the side charging in on these inside runs. Able to avoid the OC’s block at the second level and come inside for a strong stick on the RB on inside run. Wow, they kicked him out for targeting on that tackle. That’s horrible, not even close. Only half a game here, might do a fourth if I feel I need to. On this tape, Blair was mostly just dropping into zone playing around LB depth in the slot. The TE usually was lining up inline or on the wing, so I assume they wanted Blair keeping an eye on him which he largely did. Had the one rep at single high, I’m intrigued to see more of that.

Washington G2 (2018): Playing mostly single high, some cover two. Lots of single high early. Showing well coming up in run support with quality wrap up tackles. Made the QB pull the ball down when he wanted to go deep and throw it away instead. Blair just did a nice job turning and running with the WR on a straight seam route, completely blanketed him. At single high, Go route up sideline, Blair with plenty of range all the way to the sideline. Cover two, picked up the TE on an out and up route, blanketed him. Delayed blitz where he came up in run defense and then just kept on going to the QB as he rolled out and put pressure and a hit on him to force an incompletion. Back to back plays of charging up from deep safety and wrapping up RB on inside runs, added a little mustard on the second tackle attempt. Less notes than the half game from the first time they faced Washington. I liked this tape. Used extensively in single high and cover two, which is why there aren’t a lot of notes. However, he was excellent in that role, speed and range look excellent, definitely a centerfield free safety prospect. The surprising thing is that even though he is very lanky, Blair is pretty solid in the run game. His frame will give him trouble if he’s used in the box a lot, but coming up from deep safety, he shows no aversion to contact and tackles with good strength and fundamentals. Well rounded safety with plus coverage ability in zone and man.

Northwestern (2018): Playing single high. Going to cheat and use a specialty cut-up that only has the plays he’s actively involved in. Saves time, plus I already know all I need to know about Blair’s skillset and playstyle. It’s mostly down to timed speed at the Combine to tell me his ceiling and floor and to see his actual ball skills, but this is a rangy backend safety that’s going to be used primarily in coverage, potentially as a big slot or cover one safety. Came up from cover two to make arm tackle on TE on inside slant. Cover two, clean up tackle on inside slant from slot WR. Unblocked off the edge at the goal line, really blazed into the backfield and tackled RB from behind on inside draw for a loss. What I appreciate about Blair is that he hits pretty hard for a beanpole, he does not play scared at all. Single high, charged up to put a hit on slot WR on inside slant, instead slot WR bobbled the pass up in the air and Blair snagged it for the INT. Thought that was a solid job transitioning from about to bring the thunder to snagging an INT. Dump off to the outside WR, Blair charged up from deep safety, had to work through blockers, he is a little stiff in the hips when it comes to changing directions suddenly, the WR ran right by him and he wasn’t able to make the adjustment. Saw that issue at times in the first Washington game when he was used up at the line and had to pivot to react and chase after the RB. It does not show up when he’s coming downhill from deep safety that often though. Tried to kill the QB with a somewhat dirty hit on the sideline. That hit is why Thorson couldn’t participate in the Senior Bowl or workout at the Combine, busted his ankle since he was bent in half. So, yeah, nothing new on this tape except I liked the quick reaction pulling up from about to deliver a big hit to snagging the tipped ball for the INT. That suggests some potential ball skills. When it comes to coverage safeties, speed is almost everything. With Blair’s body type, it might even matter more than most.

TLDR:
                        He flashes burst and shows good range, but he also appears to be a slow starter when he changes directions and needs to get those long legs going to build up his speed. As it stands, based on tape, I like him. He has range, shows good coverage skills, appears to have decent hands, and actually hammers people in the run game despite the slender frame. You can’t really ask for more. If he times well, he goes pretty high. Really curious about that cone drill, that would be my biggest question based on tape, to what degree does he struggle pivoting and changing direction? (Still don't know, never did the agility drills, but he did run fast).

Comment

• With the 134th overall selection in the 2019 Orange Mane NFL Mock Draft,

the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS select:

RB TRAYVEON WILLIAMS, TEXAS AM

Trayveon Williams is the #208 overall prospect on my Top 300 Big Board

RB TRAYVEON WILLIAMS TEXAS AM

Clemson (2018): Playing in shotgun only scheme. Off tackle run, got tackled into his own blocker fairly hard, dude’s butt made Williams fumble, but able to recover. Result of play was short gain. Stays on field for most passing downs, will get lined up out wide at times. They keep running Williams on draws up the middle, and he is not the type of guy to break tackles or power for extra yards. Clemson defense is swarming inside, sometimes hitting him at the handoff point for big negative yardage. Quick middle screen that looked to be open for a big gain that Williams just dropped the pass on. Tried to come back to him with another screen on the very next play, but defense able hit the QB and blow up the play. First quarter of this game has not started off well. They ask Williams to lead block at times on designed QB runs and when they have multiple RBs in the game, he’s not good at that. The two OTs are getting destroyed by the DEs, so far Williams hasn’t had much of a chance to do much. Off tackle run, had a decent cut back lane inside that he hit, but I’m not seeing any top end speed or burst to him, he’s just been a one speed guy so far that only gets what is blocked while usually going down with first contact. Has looked mostly solid when asked to chip block or react off play action and pick up a rusher in pass pro. Absolutely saved a safety by picking up the DE about to sack the QB from the blind side. Is surprisingly stout as a pass blocker so far. Screen pass, wide open in space with blockers out front, able to get about 20 yards. Still seeing the same problem in that his speed is pretty average, if he was an electric athlete at all, he could have done major damage on that play, instead he mostly just got what was blocked. Nice hands catch on swing pass for decent gain. Inside draw for 10 yards, excellent blocking on the play, speed looked a little better. He might be a straight line guy, usually the smaller backs are shifty and quick, and that is not Williams. Another nice hands catch on quick outlet pass, able to turn up the field and pick up 15 yards. Still not showing any burst or make you miss ability, but his speed is probably better than average, and he gets up to his top speed fairly quickly. Continues to do a very fine job in pass pro, consistently attacks the pass rushers and sets up his blocks on his terms, remains excellent at chipping before going out on routes. Swing pass for minimal gain, tackled immediately. Didn’t impress as a runner at all in this game be it on handoff or after a reception. Showed quality hands despite the early drop, but was probably most impressive in pass pro where he was fairly excellent despite being smaller in size. Biggest concern is that he’s a one speed guy, somewhere around average or above, with not much wiggle that goes down on first contact. None of that is a great combination.

Auburn (2018): Playing in shotgun only scheme. Inside draw for 10 yards, definitely looks best when he hits the hole hard with no hesitation and just gets up field. The problem is going to be that he doesn’t have the body type or power to really excel inside, and seems to lack the speed and wiggle to excel outside. Curious to see is that initial opinion evolves or not. Toss sweep for five yards, tried to power through first tackle attempt to no avail. Nice job on a chip on the DE, but took too long to get his head around for the outlet pass, QB was staring at him wanting to throw, eventually just had to throw it away. Inside draw, good vision and hit cut back lane for a chunk gain, finished the run hard against the safety but still was tackled at first contact. Couldn’t handle a hard and high toss on a sweep for a fumble, more on the QB, but you’d like to see your RB catch a ball that essentially hits him in the facemask. 45 yard TD on run up the middle where he was mostly untouched due to great blocking, did look fairly fast racing down the field with nobody close to him. Definitely going to say above average speed for the RB position, but still very average at best for a smaller RB type. I do like him in pass pro though, he’s feisty and aggressive, but most importantly he’s effective. Able to make a one handed snag on a swing pass, made the first guy miss and then able to jet up the field for a 15 yard TD, powered through the DB at the goal line. Probably the best play I’ve seen from him. TD on goal line plunge where he didn’t come close to scoring but they somehow gave it to him. Continues to be slow getting his head around on these outlet passes, the QB is getting heavy pressure and Williams is just putzing around on his route. RB screen for decent gain, play was wide open and blocked well. Swing pass, stiff arm on DB that got him into the clear, nice gain on the play. A little slow picking up the DB blitz off the edge, guy was able to slide and grab the QB’s ankle for a sack as he ran past. Has been a little more elusive in this game than Clemson, he’s still not a RB that does much wiggling, but he can make someone miss with his initial jump cut, and he has done that a few times. Another swing pass for a 10 yard gain, Auburn can’t stop this play; he’s too fast for the LBs, and somehow too elusive for the safeties. Inside RB screen for chunk gain, open and well blocked, probably should have gotten more but he gets tackled easily. Starting to crystalize that he’s just a 3rd down back at the next level. Williams might be able to do some damage at times on draws, but he’s not a good RB. He is pretty good as a receiver and blocker in pass pro though.

NC State (2018): Playing in shotgun only scheme. Tried to run him on a sweep around the edge, he doesn’t have the speed for that, tackled for loss. Inside run where he was untouched for 10 yards before finishing hard against the safety. The OC for Texas AM is insanely good, Williams has a huge advantage just following that guy on inside runs. Perfect job chopping down LB on A gap blitz. Williams continues to be extremely effective in pass pro. Continues to struggle on runs that are not essentially wide open, goes down with first contact often. Tried him on a 4th and 1 inside run that was stopped laughably easily. Off tackle run where he was untouched down to the 2 yard line for a 40 yard gain, should have scored but the DB grazed his shoe and he tripped. Rock solid 2 yard TD run where he went off tackle and made a really nice jump cut back inside and shot through a crease for the score. Solid job in pass pro attacking the LB on A gap blitz, stalled him just long enough for QB to make a nice throw down field. Outside sweep, untouched for 15 yards, went down on first contact by safety. Off tackle run for about 50 yards, untouched for most of it, though he made a nice cut through the initial hole, and then powered through some DBs late for some extra YAC. Speed looks pretty solid, it’s good enough to compensate for his size, but he doesn’t have the home run speed you’d prefer for a situational change of pace back. He’s running hard in this game, the DBs are having to work to get him down. Continues to benefit from insanely good blocking or lack of effort by the defensive front seven, or both, but on the majority of his runs, he’s not touched until he gets into the secondary. Inside draw for 20 yard TD untouched. I mean, he’s reading the holes and showing good vision, but this is laughably bad defense. 95 yard TD on a draw up the middle untouched. Was just fast enough to stay ahead of a couple of the secondary players that almost chased him down. Even on that run, the speed is pretty average, I’m guessing he’s a low 4.5 guy. Which would be excellent if he was a 225 lb power back, but for a tiny RB with no power, that’s not overly impressive. If he tests in the 4.3’s or low 4.4s, then he becomes very interesting, but I’m not seeing that on tape. They sat him most of the 4th quarter in this blow out win. Tape was solid, he took advantage of the blocking, but nothing was impressive on his end outside of maybe his vision for hitting all these gaping holes, but even that was pretty obvious, he only had the one short cut back TD run that I thought really stood out as a play he made.

TLDR:
                          Overall, Williams is a passing down RB prospect at the next level, he’s good in pass pro and a very solid receiver, though he was limited to short screens and outlet routes on these tapes. He’s not overly fast nor is he a make you miss RB. He’s basically a straight line speed guy without the elite speed. A much slower Phillip Lindsey. As the receiving back in a committee, he has value. He’s not the ideal change of pace back due to lack of wiggle and speed though. He does have enough of both to take advantage of a wide open running lane however. Not nearly as good as his production suggests, I think the Clemson tape is the most likely scenario if used as a lead back in the NFL, and that outcome was not great.

Note/Explanation: Carmelo follows Texas AM much more closely than I do (which is not at all), so his rave review of Williams might be much closer to the mark than my negative Nancy projection.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post
                            MUG, what's you 5 highest numbers left?

41, 48, 56, 63, 64, 65, 66, 71, 80, 86, 87, 90, 91, 96. That's what's left of my Top 100.

Comment

41, 48, 56, 63, 64, 65, 66, 71, 80, 86, 87, 90, 91, 96. That's what's left of my Top 100.
                              Nice. Thanks!

Comment

With the 134th overall selection in the 2019 Orange Mane NFL Mock Draft,

the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS select:

RB TRAYVEON WILLIAMS, TEXAS AM

Trayveon Williams is the #208 overall prospect on my Top 300 Big Board

Note/Explanation: Carmelo follows Texas AM much more closely than I do (which is not at all), so his rave review of Williams might be much closer to the mark than my negative Nancy projection.[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
                                I am certainly not a fan of Texas A&M, but I do have family ties there. Those will end in May so I would say next year's class will be the last year I have any extra insight with them.

I know teams are going to be concerned with Jaquan Johnson and Trayveon Williams' lack of ideal size. But one thing those two guys have in common is that they play bigger than their size. They are also workers and the leaders in their respective locker rooms. Those are the type of guys that have a higher success rate in terms of finding their niche in the league. The Broncos learned that last draft. They may get drafted lower than I am anticipating, particularly Johnson. But I'm fine with that because even if he goes in the 6th round I still feel he will still become a starter.

Ed Oliver is a freak so he is self explanatory.

There are two A&M prospects still on the board with draftable grades that you guys want to stay the hell away from. One of them in particular. I'm not gonna name drop but if you message me I will share.

Comment

Working...
                                X