Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jebures View Post

You better be having a beer with me in 4 weeks
    **** talk my next pick and I'll be having 8 of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
      Well, if anyone comes to Jacksonville or if I make it out to Colorado ever again. I'll get together with anyone from this board.

And you see that jebures? If I lived in the Dakota region, you know what would be happening around late April? MUG and Req drinking beer, shooting the ****, and watching the draft!
      This would be very enjoyable

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post

I may be born again but I wasn't born again yesterday.
        I legit laughed out loud at this.

Comment

• Mack was in fact my trade up target. Dude is going to be a stud. I specifically told MUG I needed to get to 123 or 124 to grab him. MUG is underrating him massively. His character is not going to be a concern he has an A+ on that front from me. I think he has a chance to go as high as 3rd round. Incompetence of the previous staff shouldn't knock him down.

Shananahan is gonna gain some nice points with that pick and drafted a long time starter. He worked out with the Colts today and with the Titans yesterday. The Cards and Vikings also worked him out. He has visits scheduled with Saints on Sunday and Jacksonville at a later date as well. Raiders and Broncos are also high on him. He's better player than Poona Ford, MUG. NT with his combination of strength and quickness are too valued to go undrafted.

He does not fill a need for me as I already drafted Ed Oliver at 6 but he has been BPA on my board for a while now. I hope the Broncos can grab him but 71-124 is kind of in the range he will likely go. Dont have confidence they use an early 3rd on him but if they gain a mid to low 3rd or an early 4th that would be ideal.

Comment

• I don't think MUG is massively underrating him. He's big dude who's a NT with underwhelming stats and he's short.
            Usually to go fairly high you have to be massive and tall or you have to have a good pass rush and penetration ability if you are short.

Comment

• All right, Buffalo is dormant right now, so someone just hit me up when I am officially OTC. I'd still take a trade down from this next pick if anyone is hungry.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                I don't think MUG is massively underrating him. He's big dude who's a NT with underwhelming stats and he's short.
                Usually to go fairly high you have to be massive and tall or you have to have a good pass rush and penetration ability if you are short.
                MUG has him rated #259 that's an undrafted grade. If Mack goes undrafted I will order you a steak dinner of your choice off uber eats or any other food delivery app. He wont go any later than the 5th. Likely 3rd or 4th.

Comment

• I'm about to make my pick. Keep your pants on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmelo15 View Post

MUG has him rated #259 that's an undrafted grade. If Mack goes undrafted I will order you a steak dinner of your choice off uber eats or any other food delivery app. He wont go any later than the 5th. Likely 3rd or 4th.
                    I doubt he goes undrafted but it certainly would be no shock to me to see him as a 5th or 6th rounder.

Comment

• My pick is in.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                        I don't think MUG is massively underrating him. He's big dude who's a NT with underwhelming stats and he's short.
                        I kinda liked him as a penetrating DT late in the year. He's a fun player, I just think he's really similar to Poona Ford, who I liked last draft and went undrafted. Poona could penetrate and play NT as well. I'd put Mack in the 5th round, that might be too low, to me that feels about right. 100% super interested in Daylon Mack's draft slot now though. That will be something to watch throughout the draft. Where he goes or does not go matters a lot for future draft board stacking, both for depression and for squatty DTs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmelo15 View Post

That's not due to tape though, tape was 5th-6th with a strong pre-draft cementing him in the 5th.

Comment

I kinda liked him as a penetrating DT late in the year. He's a fun player, I just think he's really similar to Poona Ford, who I liked last draft and went undrafted. Poona could penetrate and play NT as well. I'd put Mack in the 5th round, that might be too low, to me that feels about right. 100% super interested in Daylon Mack's draft slot now though. That will be something to watch throughout the draft. Where he goes or does not go matters a lot for future draft board stacking, both for depression and for squatty DTs.
                            I think the 5th is about right.

I am curious as hell to see where Wesley goes in real life.

Comment

• I have notified Rohirrim he is on the clock. The beacons have been lit. The Orange Mane Mock Draft has called for aid. Will Rohan answer?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ride-of-the-Rohirrim-2-1.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	2444350

Comment

That's not due to tape though, tape was 5th-6th with a strong pre-draft cementing him in the 5th.
                                Yea move him on up to his tape grade MUG haha. I already told you some stuff about his off the field stuff. There's some other stuff I didn't mention too but I would rather wait until the draft pass. Anyways it's all positives so no need to drop his grade.

Comment

Working...
                                X