No announcement yet.

Official 2019 Orange Mane Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was pretty sure Oliver was Carmelo’s target. If Oliver pans out like some expect that would be one fearsome interior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
      I was pretty sure Oliver was Carmelo’s target. If Oliver pans out like some expect that would be one fearsome interior.
      That would be an evil interior for the Queefs.
      Oliver is versatile too. I’m just surprised. I figured it was for a WR.

Comment

• The Chiefs aren't going anywhere in the playoffs til they improve that defense. Shananahan thought I was going WR too. I viewed WR as too much of a luxury this high. Oliver is a straight savage!

Comment

• Plenty of wide receivers who don't punch women in the stomach or break children's arms for Carmelo15 to draft with the picks he has left. If he has any left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
            Plenty of wide receivers who don't punch women in the stomach or break children's arms for Carmelo15 to draft with the picks he has left. If he has any left.
            He doesn't have many lol.

Comment

• Chiefs have 5 picks remaining

Comment

• Which ones? Let's make a deal.

Comment

• Good job Carmelo....Oliver is a very good player.

Comment

• Better than who you will take for the 49ers. That's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                      Good job Carmelo....Oliver is a very good player.
                      Thanks SoCal. If he ended up in Denver I would be as happy as I was when we got Chubb last year

Comment

• I agree Oliver is so good but his size makes me question him a little bit

Comment

• Sweat is a very good player but I'm worried if he will take a bit of a tumble like Maurice Hurst did given his heart condition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                            Sweat is a very good player but I'm worried if he will take a bit of a tumble like Maurice Hurst did given his heart condition.
                            It's not the same as Hurst's was, but it's still pretty concerning. The Jags will take the chance of Sweat.

Comment

• Oops
                              Last edited by LikeABoss5820; 03-18-2019, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• We are not supposed to discuss players who have not been selected yet fam.

Comment

Working...
                                X