No announcement yet.

Official 2019 Orange Mane Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, please double check to see if all of the selections we have posted match what your team actually has. If there is a discrepancy we will look into it and fix any errors.

BTW, everyone raise a glass for Bowlenball. He formats and puts the entire draft list together every year. he does a great job and I certainly thankful for the help!!!

Comment

Hell yeah! Allen has a such a high ceiling and can really get after it. Nice pick Jcm!

Comment

Good pick, JCM

Comment

If SF didn't trade for Ford I was considering Allen for the Leo/WDE spot in the 4-3 Under. Regardless of Ford, I would have taken Bosa at 4-3 SDE if Ludo went Murray. I thought it would be kind of putting a round peg into a square hole putting Allen at 4-3 Sam so it wasn't a great fit as it would be kind of a waste of his pursuit abilities and he wouldn't have as much opportunity to rush the passer there as compared to 3-4 OLB. Obviously he couldn't be a SDE at his size he'd get wrecked too much in the run game.
          Last edited by SoCalBronco; 03-18-2019, 09:30 AM.

Comment

I love it guys. Kyler to the raiders looks good

Comment

Balero doesn't believe in Derek Carr it would appear

Comment

Worst case scenario for afc west teams is Murray to the raiders. That offense would be scary with him

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                  Worst case scenario for afc west teams is Murray to the raiders. That offense would be scary with him
                  Nah....pro front seven defenders will break him like a twig and he might have somewhat of a tough adjustment to an NFL style offense.

Comment

I’m very curious to see how Murray does. If the Raiders draft him I assume he’ll fail. It’s the Raiders after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post

Nah....pro front seven defenders will break him like a twig and he might have somewhat of a tough adjustment to an NFL style offense.
                      This, Bama defenders threw him around like a ragdoll. I'd rather they get Murray than draft an elite defensive prospect like White, Quinnen, Allen, etc.

Comment

• Murray responded nicely in that bama game

Comment

• MUG is gonna be pretty pissed you stole Murray from him

Comment

• Pick has been made

Comment

• good pick socal

Comment

• Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                                good pick socal
                                Fairly simple at this point. Kwon leaves, so its plug and play.

Comment

Working...
                                X