X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24champ
    replied
    Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
    ya and with the skins getting a qb and the fins tanking i have no idea who their trade partner is
    They severely overplayed their hand at the draft table. Any hopes of Rosen showing up and competing just went out the door.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1121777202192842759

Leave a comment:

• ludo21
    replied
    ya and with the skins getting a qb and the fins tanking i have no idea who their trade partner is

Leave a comment:

• 24champ
    replied
    The GMing from the Cardinals was piss poor too. I don’t know why they are holding on to Rosen.

Leave a comment:

• eddie mac
    replied
    Nice day for me with Lawrence, Abram and McGary all going well before I selected them.

Leave a comment:

• 24champ
    replied
    Gettleman is the worst GM in the league by a mile.

Leave a comment:

• eddie mac
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
    As we got closer to draft day, I think a lot of people realized that the Giants were seriously considering Jones at #17. Apparently, he'd been working out with Eli a lot already, and analysts did make a point that he showed some poise because he was typically under greater pressure from pass rushers than the other big names.

But at #6? Wow. They must have assumed that at least one other team (Skins? Broncos? Dolphins?) was already targeting him.
    I think they panicked because half the Redskins front office wanted Jones but the top brass made the call and decided not to trade up and see if Haskins fell to them.

Leave a comment:

• ludo21
    replied
    It always made sense that if was their guy he should be taken at 6 and not wait at 17 and risk it

Leave a comment:

• Old Dude
    replied
    As we got closer to draft day, I think a lot of people realized that the Giants were seriously considering Jones at #17. Apparently, he'd been working out with Eli a lot already, and analysts did make a point that he showed some poise because he was typically under greater pressure from pass rushers than the other big names.

But at #6? Wow. They must have assumed that at least one other team (Skins? Broncos? Dolphins?) was already targeting him.

Leave a comment:

• BowlenBall
    replied
    Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
    When Daniel Jones goes #6 overall it really makes me rethink this game. Basing our scores on what these morons do is so silly.
    +1 -- MUG works hard to produce a score for all of us, but PRBronco shouldn't be awarded major points just because his ****ty board matches up with the Giants ****ty board.

Worst QB pick since EJ Manuel, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• ludo21
    replied
    Lolol first round was nutso

Leave a comment:

• bpc
    replied
    Brian Murphy killing me.

LJ Collier saving me.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    That's why the ultimate bragging rights are how the players careers pan out.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    When Daniel Jones goes #6 overall it really makes me rethink this game. Basing our scores on what these morons do is so silly.

Leave a comment:

• JCMElway
    replied
    Detroit Lions Depth Chart with our Mock Draft and UDFA:
    Roster Limit -- 90. Because of roster size limitations we have to cut Tyler Weigers, Reggie Howard, and Antonio Pittman. Sorry guys.
    Bold is a draft selection.
    Italics is a UDFA.

QB: Matthew Stafford, Connor Cook, Tom Savage, Devlin Hodges

RB: Kerryon Johnson, Theo Riddick, CJ Anderson, Devine Ozigbo, Zach Zenner, Mark Thompson, John Santiago, Kerwynn Williams

FB: Nick Bawden, Joe Protheroe

WR: Kenny Golladay, Marvin Jones, Brandon Powell, Ashton Dulin, Tommylee Lewis, Chris Lacy, Andy Jones, Emmanuel Butler, Ron'Quavion Tarver, Deontez Alexander, Brandon Reily

Slot WR: Danny Amendola, Davion Davis, Berkley Edwards

TE: Jesse James, Michael Roberts, Donald Parham, Thomas Logan, Jerome Cunningham

OT: Taylor Decker, Ricky Wagner, Tyrell Crosby, Oday Aboushi, William Sweet, Andrew Donnal

OG: Frank Ragnow, Chris Lindstrom, Kenny Wiggins, Joe Dahl, Leo Koloamatangi, Tanner Farmer

C: Graham Glasgow, Alec Eberle

DE: Trey Flowers, Romeo Okwara, D'Shawn Hand, John Cominsky, Eric Lee, Mitchell Loewen, Jonathan Wynn

DT: Snacks Harrison, A'Shawn Robinson, Jarron Jones, Chris Nelson

LB: Jarrad Davis, Joshua Allen, Devon Kennard, Christian Jones, Jalen Reeves-Maybin, Steve Longa, Garret Dooley, Juwon Young, Tre' Williams, Junior McMullen

CB: Darrius Slay, Rashaan Melvin, Teez Tabor, Jordan Brown, Andre Chachere, Jamal Agnew, Mike Ford, Tae Hayes, Mazzi Wilkins, Dee Virgin, Marcus Cooper, Cam Lewis

NB: Justin Coleman

S: Quandre Diggs, Miles Killebrew, Tavon Wilson, Tracy Walker, Ulysses Gilbert, Andrew Adams

K: Matt Prater

P: Sam Martin

LS: Don Muhlbach

KR/PR: Jamal Agnew, Ashton Dulin, John Santiago

Leave a comment:

• Old Dude
    replied
    Smokescreens galore.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X