Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol Newton is a top 10 quarterback in this league. what are yall smoking?

Comment

• req your pm are full it says

Comment

• Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
        Well, if he turns out as effective as Derwin James, all is forgiven.

Seriously guys, if you can, watch that 10 minute highlight and throw some thoughts. If we don't get White or Bush in the first, I think Joseph is the next best LB option in a relatively poor draft. Plus, we still have a few hours until BPC misses his pick.
        In the 3rd round, ok. First 2 rounds? Hell the **** no.

Comment

• Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
          lol Newton is a top 10 quarterback in this league. what are yall smoking?
          They don't like his personality and that his aims high on his throws.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
            Lol....I knew it. Scribe will defend Newton to the end.....dude is an Auburn homer thru and thru.

The Broncos broke him mentally and he's never been the same. We exposed him as a self-promoting overrated arrogant jerk.

​​​​​​
            Newtown, Watson, Prescott, Jackson, you damn skippy I will because the criticism of them is wholly dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Newtown, Watson, Prescott, Jackson, you damn skippy I will because the criticism of them is wholly dumb.
              Why did you lump a kickreturner in with those other three QBs? <confused>

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post

Joseph can't even read. Don't want.
                Lies! Joseph said he reed reel reel gud!

Comment

Why did you lump a kickreturner in with those other three QBs? <confused>
                  Probably the same reason you believed Shon Coleman was going to be a 1st round pick and was not going to be replaced when they signed Hubbard as his obvious replacement.

Comment

• Are you a racist? Don't hate on Shon Coleman, The Man has kept him down. Except when he's not, that guy is a 1st round talent, all day, every day.

Comment

Are you a racist? Don't hate on Shon Coleman, The Man has kept him down. Except when he's not, that guy is a 1st round talent, all day, every day.
                      I'm actually an Ageist. It happens nearly every draft when a player is older I don't like them. This is like the most obvious thing about me in draft fandom that no one ever pays attention to.

Comment

• Looks like we are on pace to finish at the same time as last year now

Comment

• But he had cancer! CANCER! One of us has a pure and optimistic heart, and one of us is a cold hearted devil that body slams old ladies. Fingers will not be pointed!

Comment

• I’m pretty confident MUGs top guy is Brian Peavy. Too bad I pick behind him

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos23 View Post
                              Looks like we are on pace to finish at the same time as last year now
                              Yeah, this is Med's fault. He started whining about it going to fast and then everyone started taking forever to make selections.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos23 View Post
                                I’m pretty confident MUGs top guy is Brian Peavy. Too bad I pick behind him
                                I think Seattle should have to forfeit a selection to the Bengals for giving away our top secret 4th round draft plans! This is espionage!

Comment

Working...
                                X