Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I saw a tweet a few minutes ago from a UF reporter at the closed to the public Gator Pro Day, and my "first round" LB Vosean Joseph has refused to run the 40 for no apparent reason, and is apparently going to just not run it prior to the draft. Awesome! Either an NFL team has already told him he's going to be selected very high in the draft and not to worry about it, or he's an idiot. The odds are very much stacked behind door #2.

This annoys me though. The guy is a former defensive back, he's clearly fast on tape. What the hell? Run your 40 dude!

Comment

• OT Jawaan Taylor also refusing to test at all. He said he did his bench press at the Combine and that's it. Seems to believe he is going Top 10 and will be at the draft in person.

Comment

• Damn, if Vosean Joseph doesn't put up any numbers, it's going to be very hard for GMs to pull the trigger on draft day. Could cost him a full round or more.

Same problem with Greedy Williams -- dude is clearly avoiding the lateral agility drills (short shuttle and 3-cone). How the hell are you fit enough to run the 40 and do the jumps, but too injured at the combine AND pro days to do those?

Comment

• The CB class is trash, so I am interested in how the corners test for sure.

Also Vosean not testing is not good news

Comment

• Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post

Isn't about time for you to start selecting all the prospects with South Dakota connections?

#StillSaltyAboutStreveler
            He got me zero points through bc he didnt get as much as a camp invite.

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
              Everyone and their cat is a borderline 1st rounder this time of year, then the **** unfolds, one or two have over an 80 percentile top 100 Board and then everyone forgets about them for 12 months and goes back to listening to the **** from NFL Draft Network or Rob Rang or any other talentless evaluator.
              I follow most the guys from TDN. What qualifications do they actually have. That Crabbs guys looks like a complete Dbag.

Comment

• Originally posted by jebures View Post

I follow most the guys from TDN. What qualifications do they actually have. That Crabbs guys looks like a complete Dbag.
                None, Crabbs used to charge for a draft preview, some of his rankings were way out there. I think Ledyard has Metcalf as the no2 player in this entire draft, Marino is a total tosser, hasn't a clue. I'd presume if their rankings are way out there they get more hits then.

Comment

Tre came on MHR's podcast yesterday when I was doing my Fox Sports Radio segment. He dropped some good stuff.

You can listen to Tre's MHR podcast appearance here: https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/...of-first-round

Comment

None, Crabbs used to charge for a draft preview, some of his rankings were way out there. I think Ledyard has Metcalf as the no2 player in this entire draft, Marino is a total tosser, hasn't a clue. I'd presume if their rankings are way out there they get more hits then.
                    I guarantee a few of us here could put together a better product then those guys and be more knowledgeable as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post

Lol.....you're still losing Scribe.

At this point you are down 17 in the mid 3rd quarter with a noodle armed QB and a team built to run.

Good luck.

The guy I'm looking at with 4A is intriguing and is worth the risk. I think there is very sound reasoning for this pick but I just get the feeling MUG hates him.
                      HOW DARE YOU! I will build a team to run and I will live with a scattershot QB. BUT DON'T YOU EVER PUT A NOODLE ARMED QB ON ME!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
                        Well, I saw a tweet a few minutes ago from a UF reporter at the closed to the public Gator Pro Day, and my "first round" LB Vosean Joseph has refused to run the 40 for no apparent reason, and is apparently going to just not run it prior to the draft. Awesome! Either an NFL team has already told him he's going to be selected very high in the draft and not to worry about it, or he's an idiot. The odds are very much stacked behind door #2.

This annoys me though. The guy is a former defensive back, he's clearly fast on tape. What the hell? Run your 40 dude!
                        Is he fast on tape or are you just seeing him be fast on tape because he's what you like to see on tape...

Comment

• There was one evaluator Med and I had a lot of respect for. The guy either knew his stuff or he was getting good inside info from Scouts around the league. Anyone remember Nolan Nawrocki? Nolan used to bring out a draft planner about a month before the draft with the exact round he though every draftable player would go in.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRBronco View Post

That's who had me scratching my head, isn't he a borderline first rounder??
                            He came into the draft as a 6th rounder due to low production and scouts thinking he was going to test so so. Then he ran at the combine and performed at the PSU pro day and scouts got their head out of their asses.

I'm bummed about this pick. I had Jacobs as the #1 RB in this draft but Sanders is my favorite RB in this draft.

Comment

There was one evaluator Med and I had a lot of respect for. The guy either knew his stuff or he was getting good inside info from Scouts around the league. Anyone remember Nolan Nawrocki? Nolan used to bring out a draft planner about a month before the draft with the exact round he though every draftable player would go in.
                              yes I remember him. Didn't he get accused of being a racist due to his criticism of cam newton?

Comment

yes I remember him. Didn't he get accused of being a racist due to his criticism of cam newton?
                                That's likely why he fell off the face of the earth. That fella was very accurate.

Comment

Working...
                                X