This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nickstixx View Post
    Pick is in, Devin Singletary! Sorry again for the wait. Now I just wait to see how much MUG hates my pick.
    Well, I mean, he was actually a lot of fun to watch. I'm sure he's a gentleman and overall swell guy. I do have him as draftable.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoDak Bronco View Post
      WhT up y’all... bears otc and I’m in the Dominican Republic... need to do a little research, you guys move fast
      Tell em you want a "cerveza vestida de novia"

Enjoy

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post

I'm still surprised Strong did not work out well in the league.

I'm mildly surprised I wasn't accused of being a homer with my Joe Jackson pick. I really loved that pick for SF at 4-3 SDE tho....perfect bookend for Dee Ford.
        Nah. Joe Jackson is a stud. The one I thought was drafted too was Gerald Willis

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmelo15 View Post

Tell em you want a "cerveza vestida de novia"

Enjoy
          El Presidenti 🤪

Comment

• With the 86th overall selection in the 2019 Orange Mane NFL Mock Draft,

the HOUSTON TEXANS select;

RB DEVIN SINGLETARY, FLORIDA ATLANTIC

Devin Singletary is the #237 overall prospect on my Top 300 Big Board

RB DEVIN SINGLETARY FLORIDA ATLANTIC

Oklahoma (2018): Playing shotgun only scheme. Flashing some power and hard running breaking a few tackles for a short gain. Whiffed on his cut block attempt in pass pro. Patient runner, good forward lean, runs low, speed and quickness seem to be missing though. A little surprised, not what I was expecting. Has a solid jump cut, can get some lateral distance with the move almost instantly. Still not seeing speed or quickness, but he does have good feet, balance, and cutting ability. Can and does make 90 degree cuts on a dime, excellent stop start ability. He’s pretty elusive without actually being athletically elusive just due to the range and degree that he can cut at full speed. Also continues to show a surprising amount of toughness, he runs hard, doesn’t go down easily. Unable to corral low throw on short wheel route. Lots of inside runs, he spins and tries to roll off blocks, just not having much success in this game. He’s used in pass pro, but it looks pretty bad, looks hesitant, blocks the outside guy instead of the inside guy, and when he does get in front of someone he’s just not that effective. Short curl route as outlet receiver for a decent gain. Off tackle run for 5 yard TD late in the blowout loss. Mostly lackluster tape, you can see he has some running talent as a patient, read and react style RB, similar to Kerryon Johnson, but I saw zero speed and quickness on this tape. The big concern I have right off the bat is if he can be effective going against superior athletes in the NFL. He was largely erased in this game.

UCF (2018): Playing shotgun only scheme. Doing his read and react thing again, slow to the hole, very patient like Le’Veon Bell or Kerryon Johnson, but doesn’t flash speed or quickness. He does flash oodles of balance, agility, and vision. His lateral jump cut is outstanding, he can warp sideways and make people miss with that move consistently. 15 yard TD on inside counter, mostly just well blocked but he powered into the end zone at the end. Continues to show the fantastic jump cut and flashes an excellent spin move extensively. Also continues to run hard, he plows through quite a few tackle attempts, has no problem running low, dropping his shoulder, and just blasting through tacklers. Inside draw, jump cut to the hole, a second jump cut to avoid the LB, able to bounce outside for 10 yard TD. Looks like a rabbit when he chains those together. He’s a Barry Sanders style jitterbug with a nice mix of power thrown in. He doesn’t have Sanders’ quickness and speed, but he has that herky jerky agility and balance. Singletary’s speed looks very average, still waiting to see him get in the open field on a long run though. Lateral cutting ability might be the best in the draft, he’s a human joystick for sure, just seems to lack the ability to get up the field once he jukes people. Can’t wait to see the Combine testing for him, it’s going to be off the charts agility with tortoise speed, if that is even possible. Even the cone drills require run speed, he might struggle there too. There is no drill that really measures what he does exceptionally well, which is essentially lateral wiggle and cutting ability. Every run is the same, slow and methodical, lots of cuts or spins, and tries to power through every tackle attempt. He’s such a weird mix of running skills. Swing pass, short gain. Really needs to work in the middle of the field so that he can cut and use space, if you get him near the sideline, he’s really easy to just push out of bounds. Pass pro a little bit better in this game, has stepped up and picked up the blitzer a couple times. He’s functional in that role at least, though he’s mostly just a speed bump. He is molasses slow when forced to run laterally or trying to get the edge. Definitely does not have NFL speed. I’m not sure he’s draftable, he can win running inside with his agility, but he needs space and blocking to make his moves. 5 yard TD on inside run he bounced around the LT to walk in untouched. Overall, it’s ok tape. He’s fun to watch, but he’s a three yards and a cloud of dust guy, even though he gets those three yards hopping around like a rabbit half the time. If Barry Sanders came out of retirement right now at age 45 or whatever after eating doughnuts for a decade, this is kind of what I think that would look like.

Louisiana Tech (2018): Playing shotgun only scheme. One of his highest yardage games of the season and it’s against mostly scrubs, the DE excluded. I think I know what this is going to look like, but let’s see. Off tackle run for 10 yard TD untouched, just patient at the line, let the hole develop, and he just waltzed into the end zone. Lateral agility and explosion with his jump cut is excellent, every game defenders struggle to understand that he can essentially warp sideways two or three yards at any time. He’s far more dangerous with that jump cut than any type of explosion or burst vertically up the field. Each time he has a big run it’s because of his jump cut, he also remains a tough tackle, besides his spin move which he uses all the time to roll out of tackles, he’s just tough and tries to fight for every inch, every run. They are just not asking Singletary to pass protect, lots of play action to him, but he’s not coming off the playaction and picking up defenders, he just kind of slows down and stops. Every other RB I’ve seen used like this in playaction doubles back and picks up pass rushers. Off tackle run Singletary was able to bounce outside with a nice cut and then into the open field for a 70 yard gain. The speed is not good, but it’s not awful. Instead of just blowing by everyone, he just wove through and jitterbugged around with his cuts until he was finally tackled at the ten yard line. I’ve been waiting on a long run since I started his tape, that looked 4.6 to me, which is actually a little faster than I thought he might be. But it’s still really slow for a RB his size. Despite all the gaudy stats, I’m not sure if this is an NFL caliber guy. I can’t think of a successful player to compare him to. Inside draw for 30 yards, just kept refusing to go down, bouncing and spinning off tacklers, his normal thing. 40 yard run on a sweep that he slammed his foot in the ground, hopped back sideways, reversed direction, and was able to run around the other end for the chunk gain. That’s how he wins, he can stop start and reverse direction at will, if he can get the defense flowing in one direction, he’ll cut back for huge gains. If he had any long speed at all, he’d house almost all of these runs. He’d also be a first round pick. I can’t really imagine anyone taking him before day 3, and I would not bat an eye if he went undrafted. He’s just a strange RB that wins despite being a tortoise. Not all of his cuts and hopping around works out, like Barry Sanders he’ll lose yardage at times trying to be creative. Unlike Sanders, Singletary shows a fair amount of raw power to just bull his way through tacklers. I have doubts that will work with NFL caliber talent, but it works at his level of collegiate competition just fine. Nice cut block on LB blitzing off the edge, flipped right on his head. This was good tape for the most part, had several big runs throughout the game.

TLDR:
            He creates yardage on his own with his cutting ability and jitterbug style, the problem is that he has to turn up field at some point and that’s when his lack of speed just limits what he can do. Wasn’t used much in the passing game at all, needs development there. For now, he’s a two down jitterbug with excellent cutting ability and balance, but a severe lack of size and speed. He was tough to bring down at the collegiate level, showed good power and ran hard. Not sure that will translate with NFL size and athleticism. While fun to watch, it’s tough for me to see him being successful at the NFL level. I think he’ll get swarmed and buried by NFL athletes.

Note/Explanation: Sorry Nick! My likely streak of being wrong continues! Horrific Combine, even in the agility drills. He's a bit of a gamer, but I didn't think his schtick would work against NFL talent PRIOR to throwing up a dud on the athletic testing. Still, he has rare wiggle and balance, I think a good OC could make use of him and develop him further. If he can just become a good 3rd down back, he has some potential to be a nightmare in space. The lack of vertical speed really kills him though. Like I said in my notes, at some point he has to turn up the field against NFL caliber athletes, that's when it'll go tits up.
            Last edited by Mat'hir Uth Gan; 03-25-2019, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post

Yeah, what I do with my prospect grading is I give a range based off the tape, I usually limit to two rounds, so generally something like 3rd-4th Round, 1st-2nd Round, 7th-UDFA, etc... And that's my grade. Then, the pre-draft process occurs and I limit myself to reacting to one full round push/pull based on the pre-draft process. So, 3rd-4th could then become 2nd-3rd OR 4th-5th OR stay the same, which is what I usually do. The massive influx of underclassmen in this draft, record levels, also impacted that even more than normal as well, so I did move people down more often than I usually have in the past. Once that is done, I put all the guys that have a particular round listed in their grade on the board, so for the second round, that would include all players with a 1st-2nd or 2nd-3rd ranking. And then I pull out the top 32 guys for that round (more if comp picks are involved) and automatically put the remaining guys into the next round. Obviously, I work from the 1st round down. What usually happens is that I don't have enough 1st round guys, so I usually push 2nd rounders into the late 1st. And then somewhere around the 4th round area, my 3rd round guys start getting pushed back into the 4th and then that kind of snowballs all the way to the UDFA rankings. By the time I get to the 7th round, I'm usually filling that with guys I ranked as 5th and 6th rounders on tape.

The entire ranking thing is hard. I remember a lot of my write ups, and I have them on file dating pretty far back, so I try and compare notes, though I've only really started doing quality game tape breakdowns the last few years, so the earlier ones are pretty useless. I try and find historical comparisons, I have massive spreadsheets and data points from all the previous drafts I've done, so those are easy to pull up and compare. I have all the measurables and then subsequent draft position, so I can see how certain things correlate. And I just try and put the players in some form of reasonable progression. Breaking down tape and reporting what is happening is easy once you do it enough to know what you're looking at. Stacking a draft board based on all that data, insanely hard. Definitely still learning how to be better at it.

As for Scherff, my rant was because Jacksonville drafted him and they had just spent a ton of money in FA filling up their entire OL. There was NO way that Jacksonville was taking him in RL, so I wanted the pinch drafter to re-pick someone more realistic. I was furious they didn't know team needs for like the 3rd pick in the entire draft. It was an over-reaction. But....here it is in all it's glory.

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...m/7673-/page16

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...m/7673-/page17
              Just giving you some s*** on the scherff selection. That was a HOF rant on this board.

Thanks for the clarification on your draft process. Do you ever compare your notes to other so called experts in the media like Kiper?

I know you put a lot of work in it, probably more than some of the nfl scouts that do this for a living. Elway’s process is just throwing darts on player names on the board, at least for QB’s.

Comment

• With the 87th overall selection in the 2019 Orange Mane NFL Mock Draft,

the CHICAGO BEARS select;

LB D'ANDRE WALKER, GEORGIA

D'Andre Walker is the #141 overall prospect on my Top 300 Big Board

OLB D’ANDRE WALKER GEORGIA

LSU (2018); Playing OLB. Starting at ROLB in 34 defense. Excellent stack and shed on LT to stuff off tackle run to start the game. Beat the LG around the outside for a sack. LT had to kickout on DB blitz, that gave Walker some room to work and the LG just wasn’t able to essentially do a reach block on him in time. That was a nice blend of scheme plus athleticism to get that sack. Good closing speed, came flying up from where he had dropped back in zone to put a lick on the QB scrambling toward the sideline. Interesting approach to the cut block, LT got him but he essentially did the worm and just kept on going after the QB. Sealed off outside by the TE on long inside run. More interested in blowing up the TE across from him at the goal line than making an attempt to tackle the ball carrier who waltzed right by him for the TD, he still might not know that happened. Unblocked off back side, tracked down RB to minimize gain. Unblocked off edge, major pressure on the QB, had to just throw it away. Speed looks pretty good in a straight line. Pancaked by LG on off tackle run. Really nice inside spin on the LT, but he was picked up on a double team by the LG. If that was a single block, he would have had a sack. Crashed in so hard on a read option that he almost took the handoff, QB kept it and was able to get outside. Nice job stacking up the TE on outside run and then falling off to make tackle on RB. He looked like his leg might have been landed on during that play. He didn’t see the field in the 3rd quarter on either of LSU’s two drives, Georgia had the ball most of that quarter anyway. Back in the game midway through the 4th quarter at LDE, stacked up the TE, fell off the block and tackled the RB for minimal gain. Literally the identical play he must have gotten hurt on earlier, and someone fell on his leg again, and now he’s definitely hurt. And that’s a wrap for him in this game. So, he basically played just the first half at full health. Hit or miss tape, thought he flashed at times with his speed, but seemed to play very undisciplined at others. Thought he showed decent ability to play the run against a good blocking TE and some big OL at times. Other times he was overpowered and erased. Interesting guy.

Florida (2018): Playing mostly LDE in a 43 defense, but a fair amount of OLB in a 34 as well. Starting the game at LDE in a 43 defense. Nice job taking on the pulling LG, able to maintain balance and drag down the RB by his leg for a minimal gain. I thought he was going to get flattened for sure on that. He took him on again the next play, though that was fake and a WR screen to the other side. Still, you have to like Walker’s willingness to take on OGs and hold his ground. Thrown down by RT Taylor when he tried an inside spin move. They’ve really anchored him at that LDE spot in the 1st quarter, he hasn’t moved around at all, playing most of the snaps in a three point stance as a true DE. Showing a surprising amount of ability to anchor against the RT’s drive blocks, he’s getting bent backwards like Gumby at times, but he’s surprisingly stout. Pancaked on a double team by two TEs. Nice burst off the snap when he’s lined up in two point stance as a LB coming off the edge. As a 43 DE, he tends to play contain and stacks up blockers. When he’s moved outside the DE to rush LB in 34 looks, he’s all about exploding off the ball and going after the QB. Solid run and chase skills, tracked down the WR on a screen play 15 yards down the field. Unblocked on back side, stuffed RB for a loss on inside run. Tracked down a read option pitch to the far side of the field. Great hustle player, looks good as a space LB. Walled off outside by the TE. Solid job throwing off the LT to disengage, just kind of clubbed him off and helped tackle RB. Actually got trucked by the LG on that pull trap run they like to do, still like the fact that he keeps taking him on right on the edge, he probably is outweighed by 100lbs and that OG is chugging downhill right at him. Not going to question his toughness. Perfect job getting up field and splitting the read option, forced the toss and tackled the RB for a loss. Beat the RT by slicing inside off the snap, just used quickness, but the QB rolled away from him and scrambled for a big gain. Missed tackle on RB when left unblocked on backside pursuit, overran him inside and crashed into his own teammate, took them both out. Tried inside spin on LT, too slow, easily shut down. Mostly good tape again. He’s very versatile, might be his best trait. He’s a legitimate option as a DE because he plays tough and stout. He’s clearly best as an OLB where he can play in space and use his athleticism and speed more though. He looks good in the open field, looks like he has plus speed and makes a ton of plays all over the field. I feel like he’s used out of position at DE half the game. A full game at OLB, and I think he’d be fairly dominating. He flashes a ton of potential. I expect him to test pretty well at the Combine in all aspects from the bench through the agility drills.

Alabama (2018): Playing mostly 43 DE, some 34 OLB. Starting off at LDE in two point stance in 43 defense. Decent initial punch on the RT, he fires off the ball pretty hard. Perfect discipline on naked bootleg. First, he stayed home with contain and didn’t fall for the play action. Second, he floated between the QB and the TE in the flat on an outlet route, even jumping to keep the QB from throwing the ball. Third, he tackled the QB for a sack and injured Tua’s ankle. Pancaked by LT Williams on a drive block leading a sweep, but from his back was able to reach up and grab the RB’s legs and tackle him. I mean, if you’re going to get knocked over, that’s how you do it. Dropped him into deep middle zone. Bull rush on LT, Williams suddenly stopped playing and let him go, sack on QB. Walker called for penalty, Illegal hands to face on that play, guess he shoved his hand in Williams’ nose or something. Got pancaked like three plays in a row, two by the pulling OG and one by the LT when he lost his footing on arc rush. Definitely getting bullied a little bit by this OL. They are leaving him unblocked on backside pursuit on runs the other way, he’s not fast enough to catch these Alabama RBs, these guys might be very fast, that or they just get upfield immediately, or both. Nice job taking on the pulling LG and stacking him up and clogging the hole, he ended up getting buried, but his teammates were able to swarm the RB for a loss. He’s always more than willing to take on those big pulling OGs from his DE spot. Every time I just hear love bug splat noises. Nice job coming off the edge and jumping to swat pass. Actually got low and jacked up the pulling RG, think that surprised the RB as much as anyone, he just kind of stopped and stared and Walker tackled him for a loss. Beat the LT inside with a swim move for a QB hit from rush LB position. Has not really shown much as an edge rusher in this game, pretty clear he doesn’t have the elite speed or quickness to beat a quality OT around the arc. Did get around the outside on a stunt where he was lined up inside, he jumped outside around the OLB and RT, came clean for a big QB hit and almost had a strip sack. Not sure if he got hurt on that play or what, but he barely played on the final drive. Like the rest of the games, it’s hit or miss tape. Love his toughness and versatility, feel bad he had to play out of position as a true 43 DE for much of this game. He’s a smaller guy and those OGs were pounding him, especially on the pulls. He stands up to it far better than expected, but still far less than an ideal DE would.

TLDR:
                Looks pretty good any time he can play in space and run around. Big time hustle guy, makes tackles on effort alone. There were times I thought he looked somewhat explosive coming off the snap, and other times I thought he looked average at best. I feel very confident that his best position is a 34 OLB, he's tough enough to play on the strong side and probably a good enough athlete to handle some TEs in coverage. Combine numbers will reveal a lot about his upside and potential. The tape was a little muddy because he moved around so much and played out of position most of the time.

Note/Explanation: Dropped him a little bit just because he measured in smaller than expected, had to have hernia surgery, and wasn't able to work out at the Combine.

Comment

• Originally posted by 24champ View Post

Just giving you some s*** on the scherff selection. That was a HOF rant on this board.

Thanks for the clarification on your draft process. Do you ever compare your notes to other so called experts in the media like Kiper?

I know you put a lot of work in it, probably more than some of the nfl scouts that do this for a living. Elway’s process is just throwing darts on player names on the board, at least for QB’s.
                  Never have compared, no. I don't really trust some of those guys because they don't point me to exactly what they see. A lot of people make blanket statements about someone's hand use or feet or what not, but it sounds like just scouting words half the time to fill a page. I'd definitely compare if someone broke down an entire game, and I could follow along their thoughts and judge their aptitude based on what they think they see, that would be interesting and probably educating for me. I've seen various tweets and posts here and there about individual plays to highlight a point, but never a thorough breakdown of multiple games. Which is why I do it that way, so you guys or anyone can follow along the exact game in progression and see what I'm talking about, if anyone is inclined to do so.

Comment

• With the 88th overall selection in the 2019 Orange Mane NFL Mock Draft,

the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS select;

CB DAVID LONG, MICHIGAN

David Long is the #38 overall prospect on my Top 300 Big Board

CB DAVID LONG MICHIGAN

Notre Dame (2018): Playing RCB. Press man, two handed jam, dealing with Boykin who is a bit of a beast, good coverage on Go route, QB went elsewhere. Off man on inline TE, dig route, perfect coverage, QB went elsewhere. Off man, corner route, solid coverage, QB throw way off the mark and incomplete. Press man, jumping inside to get position and force WR up the sideline, QB going other side of field. Press man, QB scramble, able to fall off the WR block and chase QB out of bounds to limit the gain. Press man, inside out slant, hip pocket coverage, QB went elsewhere. Having some David vs. Goliath style battles with the much bigger Boykin in terms of physicality at the line. Long likes to jam, Boykin likes to get physical at his release off the line, each rep is basically a collision. Press man on TE, nice coverage on vertical route, rip move to disengage and come up in tackle support on underneath WR. Press man, inside slant, coverage was so good QB just threw it away on 3rd and 3. Walled off by WR on off tackle run, couldn’t get off block. Press man, big WR shoved him off on inside slant at break point, able to get some YAC on 15 yard play. Designed QB sweep, Long read the play and charged up to tackle QB for minimal gain. Press man, quick slant, read RB screen and jumped that route, had a gift pick six but dropped the INT. Press man, bubble screen, walled off by WR, teammates able to run over and clean up tackle on ball carrier. Press man, inside slant, able to break up the pass. Tape was solid. Played almost exclusively press man against all comers, and ND has some big WRs and TEs. Had good coverage on vertical routes, and also did a nice job on a large number of quick inside slants. Not too involved in the run game, and struggled getting off blocks at times, but didn’t seem averse to contact. Looked like a rock solid man coverage CB prospect.

Michigan State (2018): Playing RCB. Press man, two handed jam but more of a bump and run type than anything that jolts the WR at the line, WR able to get a couple steps up the sideline but dropped the pass before getting leveled by the safety. Press man, no jam, go route up sideline, Long did a good job looking for the ball while having hip pocket coverage, was in position to make a play on the ball but the pass was overthrown. Press man, go route up sideline, that time he did slow the WR with his jam and also cut off his route and pinched him to the sideline, ball well overthrown. Really nice coverage. Press man, two handed jam, WR couldn’t get off the line, eventually did a curl route that Long jumped and should have picked off the pass. That’s two dropped INT’s now, Long might have bricks for hands. Press man, got shoved to the side by the WR when he went for his jam, showed great recovery speed and agility on inside slant to knock the ball away. That all happened really quick, this is a twitchy CB with excellent recovery ability. Press man, inside slant, no jam, WR had a step, pass thrown too far in front. Press man, WR literally threw him away when he went for the jam, Long almost instantly recovers, scramble drill first inside slant and then back outside, Long able to stay right in the WRs pocket and swat ball away. A lot going on for that play, essentially the WR overpowered Long off the snap, Long recovered and forced an incompletion. Press man, Go route, Long did a nice job running the WR into the sideline and giving the QB no place to throw the ball except out of bounds. Press man, comeback route, great throw and catch on sideline for 10 yards. Nothing Long could do to stop that. Good tape again. Mostly press man with lots of physical jams and contact at the line. Usually left on an island outside, does a great job with sticky coverage. Recovery ability and quickness look borderline elite. Reminds me a little bit of Gareon Conley, not quite that fluid, but it’s close.

Penn State (2018); Playing RCB. Press man, mostly Go routes up the sideline in the first quarter. Michigan is putting so much pressure on the QB that by the time the WRs deal with Long’s jams, the QB is already sacked. Absolutely shut down coverage so far, the QB won’t even throw at him. Still mostly Go routes, some inside slants, but Long continues to be in press man and jamming at the line. These WRs can’t get a good release and Long lives in their hip pocket once they do get down the field. The QB for PSU is under almost instant pressure as well almost every snap, lots of scrambles, even more punts. Press man, crossing route, perfect coverage, QB pulled the ball down and scrambled. Press man, two handed jam, WR literally jolted to a stop, then short crossing route which Long blanketed. QB had to scramble again. Press man, kind of free lanced and floated over to the slot WR on an out route, ball bounced off his hands and Long made an insanely quick snag for the INT. No idea how he snagged that but not the potential INTs in the earlier games. Looked really fast and quick on the return as well. Michigan uses him outside only, but I think he might be a stud in the slot, he’s incredibly fluid and is very quick. The downside to that would be not using his press ability at the line as much, he fluctuates between a strong two handed jam and just bodying up the WR in bump and run. Has been effective with both techniques. Was not thrown at once this game. I don’t blame Penn State either, none of the WRs could get away from him.

TLDR:
                    Overall, this is a really interesting CB prospect that flashes legit shut down skills and athleticism. He’s physical with good quickness and man coverage skills, could play inside or outside. Ball skills a little questionable but that snag against Penn State was impressive. Probably a wash in the run game, can struggle to get off blocks, but will also make the tackle if the RB comes near him. Not afraid of contact at all. I think Gareon Conley is the correct comparison.

Comment

• it says Mediator12 has exceeded the number of private messages....not sure how to let him know its his turn.

Comment

• Thanks MUG. Surprised he was that high. Not sure how he'll deal with the NFL size and speed but it's worth watching.
                        Last edited by Broncos23; 03-25-2019, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Ugh! Ain't nobody told you to take David Long. Rat bastard.

Comment

• My top 10 board of who i want is still in tact! Come on gang I wanna pick today! ;d

Comment

• I notified luke. No idea when he will pick though.

Comment

• Originally posted by jebures View Post
                                I notified luke. No idea when he will pick though.
                                No worries, i'm in a walkthrough until lunch time today. And by walkthrough I mean walk around reading draft profiles on my phone and thinking about the mock draft while a bunch of self important twats talk about something I don't care about.

Comment

Working...
                                X