Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, doing the draft this fast does not make it any fun for me. Its the opposite, we are speeding past picks I want to talk more about and do not have the time because I am going on the clock 24 hours later. I am not getting to know the players as deeply in my evals and it sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mediator12 View Post
      Indy wanted Hooker to pair with Malik Hooker. Then we would be starting 2 hookers on the back end baby!
      Lol.

Comment

• Pace is moving just fine for me. April is going to be a busy month for me so the sooner we complete the draft the better. As MUG said earlier, real life comes first.

Comment

• Just make sure you carve out time for a couple bids in the UDFA round Traveler!

Comment

• Originally posted by Traveler View Post
            Pace is moving just fine for me. April is going to be a busy month for me so the sooner we complete the draft the better. As MUG said earlier, real life comes first.
            If this is going too fast for Med he can trade me #89 and the rest of his picks for Hooker if he is that desperate for a slutty backend duo in his secondary in Indy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
              Just make sure you carve out time for a couple bids in the UDFA round Traveler!
              $100,000 on Prospect X.

Comment

• It appears MUG has liked what Philly is doing so far. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Three fourth rounders, two fifths and two sixths . . . lots of potential to Scherff the bed still.

That's OK though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mediator12 View Post
                  I am not getting to know the players as deeply in my evals and it sucks.
                  It's not anyone's fault but your own that you took a one-armed DL in the first-round, a CB that got torched for two years in a row, and a receiver whose 40 gets taken with a sundial.

Comment

• Is there a prospect out there who is legally blind? Med's ready to take him at #89!

Comment

Just make sure you carve out time for a couple bids in the UDFA round Traveler!
                      Most definitely!

Comment

• Nice pick Req. We always have the same taste in players. I thought about taking Hooker in the trade up to 80. I know he is most likely going to be drafted higher than Jaquon Johnson. But ultimately I value a successful career than winning the points game. Man this game is a lot of fun tho! Can't believe how faster we are going this year!

Comment

• Oh...Req dropping bombs on Mediator. Get em Med!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
                            I'd have taken Allen last round had Omenihu not been there. Considered taking both, really.
                            I was really hoping Omenihu was gonna fall to me in the third . Huge Texas Homer, but he's gonna be a player.

Comment

The Combine dropped him. Athletic testing kind of puts him in a weird no-mans land where 43 teams may not view him as a three down Power End, two down ends do not have much value. I think this really forces him into a 5 technique role, which I like him at just fine, but that also limits the teams he can fit in terms of scheme. I put him and Dre'Mont Jones back to back, probably the top two pure 5 techs in the draft, but they both measured or tested less than expected at the Combine and that does matter with draft value. On tape I had him with a 2nd-3rd round grade, dropped him one full round due to the testing to the top of the 4th. Probably could have still put him in the 3rd, but it gets tough with all the other prospects I really like. He's a plug and play guy though, about as refined and polished as any player in this draft, that also probably means his upside is what he is now as well though.
                              I actually agree with your assessment. I have a second round grade on him, myself since he compares to Derek Wolfe and Allen models his game after Wolfe.

He has great tape, not the most fluid or athletic and that will knock him down a peg.

That being said, I could be wrong, I thought you said earlier in the thread you would give significantly more weight to the tape for your rankings than other other factors which could cause some big differences between your rankings and others. I was just a little surprised with Allen’s tape and your 105 ranking.

We’ll see how Allen stacks up in the RL draft. Maybe your way off on him like you were with Scherff. (Insert smiley emoji since we don’t have those on the OM).

Comment

• Will get updates posted tonight. Sorry folks, busy day!!

Comment

Working...
                                X