No announcement yet.

Official 2019 Orange Mane Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still salty Med. I stand by those images!

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
      I do this draft to get the players I like the most and who I think will be good. Not for the points of mugs game FYI I just really like to see how my guys do at the next level. Really that’s the most fun part is to look back and say, hey I drafted that guy
      Same. I will admit though, sometimes I will take a guy a round early just to see MUG's reaction.

Comment

Does socal return the favor to shanahahahahan this year and trade the 2nd overall for shanahahahan's first and a cross eyed Billy goat?

Comment

Lol nice find mug

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
            Does socal return the favor to shanahahahahan this year and trade the 2nd overall for shanahahahan's first and a cross eyed Billy goat?
            The cross eyed billy goat is worth a 3 so he's gonna have to throw in more.

Comment

I have found a few Good CB's in UDFA. This years crop is DOGCRAP though...

Comment

Originally posted by Mediator12 View Post
                Lies and misdirection!

Comment

Eddie Mac was also all over Callahan in the 2015 UDFA round -- I'm awarding bragging rights to all three of you!

Bryce Callahan, CB, Rice

$10,500 Indianapolis Colts (Mediator12)

$10,000 Cincinnati Bengals (Mat'hir Uth Gan)

$9500 New England Patriots (eddie mac)

Comment

I got offered someone's entire draft for #3 but of course they did not have a first rounder so not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediator12 View Post
                      This just means Med is planning to take a CB early in the OM Mock. Your trickery won't fool me!

Comment

Med is up to the old "I have a business meeting at 2 am in downtown Indianapolis" game again.

I see you Med

Comment

Man I'm getting impatient. What do you all say we start Monday at 8 am instead of Tuesday?

Comment

Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
                            Man I'm getting impatient. What do you all say we start Monday at 8 am instead of Tuesday?
                            Keep the same date. Stuff can still happen tomorrow.

Comment

Trade winds are blowing! Making things interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
                                We should have started before now but people are always obsessed with waiting to see if their team is going to sign Gino Gradkowski so that they don't have a hole at C going into the draft.

Comment

Working...
                                X