• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
      Damn the picks are flying in!!

mcgary seems like a nice kid but I don’t see it this early.
      live cajuste and the arecega picks a bunch. Way to go team!
      My concern is that every year we doubt jebures, but every year he whips our asses. I'm half convinced that McGary is going Round 1 now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post

My concern is that every year we doubt jebures, but every year he whips our asses. I'm half convinced that McGary is going Round 1 now.
        I didnt take McGary

Comment

You mean whoever goes 68

Comment

• Lol no Jebures did t take him but I agree whatever Jebures says goes as far as I’m concerned

Comment

• Originally posted by jebures View Post

I didnt take McGary
              jebures….eddie mac.....best of the best.....all the same

Comment

If a surefire player like Hurst drops to the 5th round due to a heart issue, ain't no way in **** McGary is sniffing the 1st round. And Jebures didn't take McGary.

Comment

• Shefter did tweet out a mcgary article this week so o bet he’s on someone’s radar

Comment

• Probably the Pats. In a quick hitting, almost instant passing offense, that dude can stick at RT and be effective. Can run block as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                      Shefter did tweet out a mcgary article this week so o bet he’s on someone’s radar
                      I know there is a lot of talk about him but I'm sorry, he's not a 1st rounder.

Comment

• shananananana is stalling the draft

Comment

• Originally posted by jebures View Post
                          shananananana is stalling the draft
                          I love him.

Comment

• Lol I knew you guys would hate the Jones pick. I'm sure he goes higher than that though! GMs always get stupid with QBs.

Also I missed the selection last night, but I guarantee Rock Ya-Sin goes to the Raiders in the first, Mayock always has a boner for Temple guys.

Also Yodny and Elgton might be the two worst names I've ever heard in my life.

Comment

• That's good news for us if Ya-Sin goes to a division rival. He's not bad by any stretch, but he's not good either, and his athleticism testing shows he has a capped ceiling. Most of his hype was from battling Deebo Samuel to a draw during the Senior Bowl. Those guys are very similar level players to me. That's like a knowledge battle between C students and claiming the winner must be a genius.

Comment

• Ok, don't know where shananahan is, but I have lined up the pinch drafter to select if he misses the 325 AM deadline. Archer81 is our pinch drafter. Will have BB put it in if time expires
                                Last edited by JCMElway; 03-23-2019, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X