Official 2019 Orange Mane Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
    I saw a blurb or tweet about this guy like yesterday or the day before with some comment about him being a mid-round selection and heavy interest by teams. I thought it was a hoax!
    Gil Brandt stated the other day that he should be the highest drafted non-combine invite and could go as high as the 4th rd according to team chatter.

Comment

• Originally posted by jebures View Post

Dick. I Was going to take Forbes at 217. Was going to take him at 196 but figured noone else was hot on Forbes
      I had you down as taking him with one of your 3 selections before me.

Comment

• I think that's what I probably saw. Might very well happen. Brandt, though not as much as other media guys, can get carried away loving everyone they see or hear about, they seem to think there are 500 selections in this draft and everybody is a mid-round guy. That said, why not take a flier at this point in the draft, could be huge points.

Comment

• It's 1:00 a.m. here, and my top two prospects just got snatched up (Cominsky and Forbes). Consolation pick sent to eddie mac and JCM, I'm going to bed....

Click image for larger version

Name:	9P1G4y.gif
Views:	74
Size:	509.4 KB
ID:	2447168

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie mac View Post

I had you down as taking him with one of your 3 selections before me.
            I was going to. My Miami homerism got me

Comment

Got it. So you're this guy...

Click image for larger version  Name:	hqdefault.jpg Views:	8 Size:	28.0 KB ID:	2447119
              You couldn't have at least given me Candyman? At least then the skin tone would fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
                It's 1:00 a.m. here, and my top two prospects just got snatched up (Cominsky and Forbes). Consolation pick sent to eddie mac and JCM, I'm going to bed....

Name:	9P1G4y.gif
Views:	74
Size:	509.4 KB
ID:	2447168
                L O L. Not a bad idea, Cheeze can be moldy at times, might be awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post

OK, mother-****er, you are really getting my goat this year....

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	91
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	2447137
                  My thoughts exactly. This is some straight bull ****.

Comment

I saw a blurb or tweet about this guy like yesterday or the day before with some comment about him being a mid-round selection and heavy interest by teams. I thought it was a hoax!
                    By teams, he means the Denver Broncos...*searches for smiley button, realize it doesn't work*

Comment

• Well we are officially in the who do you like better category now. All these guys left after 200 could be top 150 or UDFA based on how the draft goes and who wins the fights in the draft rooms. Picks 200+ are just random every year....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mediator12 View Post
                        Well we are officially in the who do you like better category now. All these guys left after 200 could be top 150 or UDFA based on how the draft goes and who wins the fights in the draft rooms. Picks 200+ are just random every year....
                        Then how the **** do you explain the Broncos 3rd round picks every year....now that **** is random.

Comment

• Cominsky and Forbes were both on my radar, so I must at least be reading some of the right stuff this year.

Have to say that I wasn't overwhelmed with Cominsky's senior bowl performance, but I'm sure that's barely a slice of his available tape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                            Cominsky and Forbes were both on my radar, so I must at least be reading some of the right stuff this year.

Have to say that I wasn't overwhelmed with Cominsky's senior bowl performance, but I'm sure that's barely a slice of his available tape.
                            Small school prospects are always tough due to most of the grade having to be projection and potential based. Even if the player is a man among boys, how much of it is skill? how much of it is athletic ability and how much of it is poor competition?
                            Can you accurately project that to the NFL level? Will the player remain hungry when they get paid?

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Then how the **** do you explain the Broncos 3rd round picks every year....now that **** is random.
                              I stopped trying years ago Scribe.... (Smilie since there are none)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mediator12 View Post

I stopped trying years ago Scribe.... (Smilie since there are none)
                                Irving was OK, not the best due to the injury but I liked the player. Hillman...Jesus that was dumb. Webster was a bit of a reach but he's a heck of a ST's player. Schofield and IRman were straight up WHAT THE LITERAL ****?! picks.
                                Simmons made sense and was good value. Henderson made sense but turned out not to want it. Langley was what the **** that early.
                                Freeman was really good value, Yiadom was "OK, I get the selection for projection reasons".

Comment

Working...
                                X