Official 2019 Orange Mane Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
    He's on my to-do list since he participated in the Shrine game. That's the type of guy I'm doing right now. Had him, Falcinelli, and Linder scheduled for next Thursday. No opinion on him yet.
    That's never a good sign. I'll save you the trouble on Linder, not good. He couldn't hack it in on MIami's OL and you know how bad they were this year.

Comment

• With the 203rd overall selection in the 2019 Orange Mane NFL Mock Draft,

the LA RAMS select:

OC JESSE BURKETT, STANFORD

Jesse Burkett is not ranked on my Top 300 Big Board

**Looks around, stares at his notes, throws his papers in the air. "Who the **** is this guy? I've never heard of him."

Comment

With the 203rd overall selection in the 2019 Orange Mane NFL Mock Draft,

the LA RAMS select:

OC JESSE BURKETT, STANFORD

Jesse Burkett is not ranked on my Top 300 Big Board

**Looks around, stares at his notes, throws his papers in the air. "Who the **** is this guy? I've never heard of him."
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Jesse_Burkett_DE_07182018_129.JPG?width=300.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	2447089

Comment

• Scribe, is that a self-portrait or Burkett?

Comment

• Originally posted by jebures View Post
            Jesse Burkett? Ooofta. Was not even on my radar for UDFA. Did I miss something?
            I must have missed it too...cause I was straight up like what the ****.

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
            He's on my to-do list since he participated in the Shrine game. That's the type of guy I'm doing right now. Had him, Falcinelli, and Linder scheduled for next Thursday. No opinion on him yet.

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	47
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	2447096

Comment

Scribe, is that a self-portrait or Burkett?
              He's multiple shades lighter, has facial hair and a comb over...I don't quite fit that picture.

Comment

That's never a good sign. I'll save you the trouble on Linder, not good. He couldn't hack it in on MIami's OL and you know how bad they were this year.
                Yeah, I'm pretty burned out on doing the tape stuff. It was cool when I was still finding sleepers, but it's been awhile, just a lot of stinky cabbages. I may wrap it up soon and just go with the 400ish guys I've done.

Comment

• Burkett is an international superstar celebrity compared to the guys I'm looking at in the 7th round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                    Burkett is an international superstar celebrity compared to the guys I'm looking at in the 7th round.
                    Well, I'm pretty sure I know who you almost traded up for, I'm debating whether I should take him or not, loved the tape. If I don't, and he falls to you, I've got his write up ready to go.

Comment

This is how my board of 2250 look. Each have this info
                      Microsoft Excel amateur. Good Lord.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post

Microsoft Excel amateur. Good Lord.
                        Excel? I'm pretty sure that was Lotus 123 in that screenshot.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

He's multiple shades lighter, has facial hair and a comb over...I don't quite fit that picture.
                          Got it. So you're this guy...

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	2447119

Comment

• Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post

Excel? I'm pretty sure that was Lotus 123 in that screenshot.
                            How JEBEERS isn't using color coordination or multiple tabs in his spreadsheet is concerning. Maybe I do need to go down and see him and teach him how to use the program.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post

How JEBEERS isn't using color coordination or multiple tabs in his spreadsheet is concerning. Maybe I do need to go down and see him and teach him how to use the program.
                              Nah, don't help him. He's already kicking our ass every year with his cave-painting-and-cuneiform methodology....

Comment

• yeah dont mess with jeb, he knows what he is doing just fine

Comment

Working...
                                X