Official 2019 Orange Mane Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jebures View Post

I prefer the other remaining QB over Haskins and Murray.
    Same, but none of these QBs really should be going this early in my opinion. This is just a bad "sure thing" QB draft, and it seems like the media and people are just really trying to cram the QBs down our throats as must draft early options. I keep referencing the 2012 draft where Griffin, Tannehill, and Weedon were foisted as must draft QBs in Round 1, while the teams that waited on QB instead of reaching did better with Wilson, Cousins, and Foles in the mid rounds. That's how I see this draft, especially if certain prospects fall to the 3rd and 4th round.

Comment

• Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
      Of players picked, i'd want Haskins, White or Oliver. Cant name anyone else, but if the board fell like this in a month for Denver, i'd be elated if they went Haskins. I'm nervous even if it did, Elway still wont go QB. That press conference with Flacco made it seem hes not a bandaid.
      Until Flacco gets a new contract with more guaranteed money I'm thinking he is a stopgap and if Lock is there at 10, Elway will pull the trigger.

Comment

• Ah I see MUG, interesting very interesting.

I think Clelin will be a productive end for years, not great, but a solid player for teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
          Ah I see MUG, interesting very interesting.

I think Clelin will be a productive end for years, not great, but a solid player for teams.
          Bosa is #2 on my board, would assume most people will have him over Ferrell. Ferrell's tape was just nuts, and Bosa got injured pretty early. Both are better than Bradley Chubb, so that bodes really well for us.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	116
Size:	480.2 KB
ID:	2439060

Comment

• When round two players are going in the Top 12. . .

Click image for larger version

Name:	200.gif
Views:	119
Size:	2.59 MB
ID:	2439069

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                When round two players are going in the Top 12. . .

Click image for larger version

Name:	200.gif
Views:	119
Size:	2.59 MB
ID:	2439069
                Who?

Comment

• But Traveler, the Fins have Fitzmagic, why do they need a qb?

Also, anyone else down on Gary overall? I like the players tools, but can he put them together ever will be the question.

Comment

But Traveler, the Fins have Fitzmagic, why do they need a qb?

Also, anyone else down on Gary overall? I like the players tools, but can he put them together ever will be the question.
                    Cmon' Man! You know Fitz isn't the long term answer. MIA is going full blown rebuild. Need a franchise QB to start things off.

Comment

But Traveler, the Fins have Fitzmagic, why do they need a qb?

Gary is a guy I kept trying to talk myself into for Burfalo and then I would revisit the tape and get underwhelmed again. He's a specimen, but I don't think he has the tools or bend to rush off the edge at an elite level at this point in time his interior game isn't as refned as I was looking for. His splash plays were impressive but so many times was washed out by a single olineman.

I think he has the tools to turn into a great dlineman but he's not there yet. As high as his ceiling is I couldn't shake the idea that his tape reminded me of Shane Ray at Mizzou a little bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Traveler View Post

Cmon' Man! You know Fitz isn't the long term answer. MIA is going full blown rebuild. Need a franchise QB to start things off.
                        haha I know it. Real good chance they tank this year on purpose from what I hear on the social media.

Lock to the Fins would be fun though and with Patrick on the roster it could make Lock earn a chance to start at the least

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post

Gary is a guy I kept trying to talk myself into for Burfalo and then I would revisit the tape and get underwhelmed again. He's a specimen, but I don't think he has the tools or bend to rush off the edge at an elite level at this point in time his interior game isn't as refned as I was looking for. His splash plays were impressive but so many times was washed out by a single olineman.

I think he has the tools to turn into a great dlineman but he's not there yet. As high as his ceiling is I couldn't shake the idea that his tape reminded me of Shane Ray at Mizzou a little bit.
                          His ability to rush in the interior is what will make him special, the outside rush is a weakness for him for sure right now due to the non bendy body

Comment

haha I know it. Real good chance they tank this year on purpose from what I hear on the social media.

Lock to the Fins would be fun though and with Patrick on the roster it could make Lock earn a chance to start at the least
                            If this really were to happen I guarantee Lock will be starting no later than the 8th game of the season.

Comment

• Who's updating the Big Board?

Comment

• JCMElway, and I don't want to step on his toes, but I suppose that if we fall six or seven behind I can step in and edit it just to help keep up with housecleaning.

Comment

Working...
                                X