Wilson, Mack
    Winovich, Chase
    Wise, Daniel
    Worthington, Evan
    Wren, Renell
    Ximines, Oshane
    Ya-Sin, Rock

254 players selected
    Last edited by Old Dude; 04-10-2019, 05:44 PM.

A few suggestions/guidelines:

1. Please check the Mane every day during the draft. Everyone will have 12 hours to make their pick when they are on the clock. If you know you are going to be away from your PC/tablet/internet access, please send a priority list of who you would like to select to myself, Bowlenball, Jebures, and/or eddie mac. We will not look at the PMs until you are on the clock. If we have your priority list and your time to draft comes around, your selection will be announced and the draft will proceed at a quick pace. You can post pics and a breakdown of your selection in the Selection thread when you get back on the Mane.

2. There will be an alphabetical list of players taken at the top of this thread. Please check that list before you pick. Please. If you have drafted someone who is already on the list, you may replace that pick, but the next drafter will be on the clock.

3. We start the draft on March 19th, 8 AM EST. If drafters want to post their first picks before this deadline, that is absolutely fine. However, the official clock will not start until the 19th. Starting it on this date will allow the major players in free agency to get to their new teams.

4.All selections receive 12 hours on the clock (OTC), until we reach Wednesday April 17th. At 12 AM on the 17th, we will go to a 6 hour clock for all selections. Ideally we will have already completed the draft by this time. The 12 hours are a convenience for those whose pick comes up in the middle of the night. Please keep in mind that Bowlenball is up all night because of his location in the middle east. If you PM him at bedtime, he can easily post your pick at 4 AM. Also, everyone does have a right to a 12 hour clock, but this draft is much more fun if it moves at a quick pace. If you can, PLEASE, make your selection in a quick and timely fashion. ALSO, if you have 2 consecutive picks in a row (or 3 or 4 etc.) you DO NOT get more than 12 hours on the clock. When you draft, you only get 12 hours OTC, no matter how many consecutive selections that you have.

5. Please start trade talks with other drafters before you are on the clock. Nothing is more annoying when your time comes to draft and you announce "Hey! I wanna trade down!" If you have no deals on the table and it's your turn, DRAFT. (Do we remember BMORE?)

6. We will pause the draft once we get to the end of the 3rd round for the NFL to announce the Comp picks if needs be. As soon as they are announced, the draft is back on.

7. The mock draft order will be frozen on March 19th at 8 AM EST. The actual NFL teams may do some trades and shifting around, but we will keep whatever order is handed to us on the 19th. All times for the mock will be listed in EST if there is no other time zone designation. (I live in Michigan. Deal with it.)

8. We will have a Discussion thread (this thread) and a Selection thread. Please post all comments and discussion about the selections in this thread. The Selection thread may have your selections only. It is more fun if your selection post has a little description of your player with strengths, weaknesses, how the player fits on your team, a kick-ass photo, etc. We will also have a Trade discussion thread for that express purpose.

9. Please PM the person who is next up in the draft when your selection is complete to let them know they are OTC. Bowlen, Jebures, Eddie, and myself will also PM folks as we see them to let them know they are up. Please check your PMs frequently as that is how we are reminding you that you are OTC. If your PM box is full, empty it! Also, I am more than happy to text or FB message you when you are up. If this is a good way to reach you, please send me your cell number via PM. I promise not to harass you. (Well, maybe a little.)

10. When you select, please record the time you made your selection so we know when the 12 hour clock starts for the next drafter. The Orange Mane clock on the posts has not always been accurate in the past.

11. We will have a pinch drafter for those who miss their picks to keep the integrity of the draft as it moves forward. The pinch drafter will draft for those who miss their picks: Immediately in rounds 1 and 2, after three picks go by in rounds 3, 4, and 5, and after six picks go by in rounds 6 and 7. Again, if you would like me to shoot you a text when you are OTC, I am more than willing to do that to keep the draft moving. Just PM me your cell number and we will set up communication! If you do not like who the pinch drafter takes for you, that's too bad. Make your selection while you are OTC (or get a PM priority list to us) and you won't have to worry about the dreaded pinch drafter. Selections the pinch drafter makes are final. This year, our pinch drafter is Archer81 and he is hungry to make YOUR picks. Don't let him!!

12. We will have a UDFA round after the mock is complete run by Bowlenball.

13. As always, try not to suck or get butt hurt.
    Last edited by JCMElway; 03-23-2019, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Big shout out, once again, to Bowlenball for putting the draft order together. If you see him in your travels to Abu Dhabi please buy him a beer!

Comment

WOOHOO!! Time to get this off right!

As I said in the TRADE Thread, The Cardinals #1 pick is open for business!

Comment

This is going to be one hell of an interest draft year. Both for the OM mock and the real one.

Comment

So in preparation for the draft, does anyone here have any tips on navigating the new version of the boards? I'm finding this so cumbersome.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBronco View Post
              So in preparation for the draft, does anyone here have any tips on navigating the new version of the boards? I'm finding this so cumbersome.
              Always Blame Taco?

Comment

Originally posted by PRBronco View Post
                not really just get used to it

Comment

Aaaand Lawrence hurts his leg at the combine. How far does he fall?

Comment

Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
                    Aaaand Lawrence hurts his leg at the combine. How far does he fall?
                    I don't think he hurt his leg. He ran better than he thought he would and his agent told him to fake a quad strain and shut it down. All Lawrence had to do at the Combine was show he wasn't a slug and had strength. He did both in rousing fashion. He can go sit on a beach now until draft night and not do a single other thing, he's still going Top 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post

I don't think he hurt his leg. He ran better than he thought he would and his agent told him to fake a quad strain and shut it down. All Lawrence had to do at the Combine was show he wasn't a slug and had strength. He did both in rousing fashion. He can go sit on a beach now until draft night and not do a single other thing, he's still going Top 15.
                      wow you really that high on him, im thinking later first round myself.

Comment

I think the only way he drops that far is if the PED suspension is a major concern for teams. And it may be.

Comment

Don't see Lawrence going that high but 20-24 I can definitely see.

Comment

Non pass rushing DL dont go that high. Wilkins might, he was incredible this year.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                              Non pass rushing DL dont go that high. Wilkins might, he was incredible this year.
                              Vea went #12 and he was not a pass rusher. MUG, don't even start with that nonsense. NO!

Comment

Working...
                              X