Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyler Murray, NOT even an UDFA for me.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

    Yep Rosen is bad, but I argued that I’d trade out of the #1 spot if I was Cards and build team that way (take a QB later).
    For what? Murray was the top QB in this draft and looks like a future franchise stud for a team that has gone through a long drought for a top notch QB since Warner retired.
    They have their QB and now they can focus on filling the roster with talent around him and fixing their defensively personnel.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

      For what? Murray was the top QB in this draft and looks like a future franchise stud for a team that has gone through a long drought for a top notch QB since Warner retired.
      They have their QB and now they can focus on filling the roster with talent around him and fixing their defensively personnel.
      Again, IMHO Murray was over hyped based on one year’s starting experience and, again, with all the holes the cards need to fill it would have been better to trade out of the #1 and load up with more picks then take, oh, maybe, Lock later in draft.

      Again, his rookie season was pedestrian IMHO based on all the hype he was getting pre draft.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

        Again, IMHO Murray was over hyped based on one year’s starting experience and, again, with all the holes the cards need to fill it would have been better to trade out of the #1 and load up with more picks then take, oh, maybe, Lock later in draft.

        Again, his rookie season was pedestrian IMHO based on all the hype he was getting pre draft.
        The teams that have traded out of the top 2 only to load up on talent floundered until they found their QB. The Rams loaded up after the RGIII trade, the Titans loaded up after the Goff trade.
        Until you get a QB, it doesn't matter.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Arkie View Post
          Rosen is the next Peyton Manning, and Murray isn’t worthy of an UDFA pick to you? I’m sorry you spent so much time watching tape and writing these long evaluations.
          It really makes you wonder why he decided to stop doing them.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

            The teams that have traded out of the top 2 only to load up on talent floundered until they found their QB. The Rams loaded up after the RGIII trade, the Titans loaded up after the Goff trade.
            Until you get a QB, it doesn't matter.
            Welp, it doesn't matter now what I think of Murray's rookie performance. The Cards aren't winning anything until the put a solid team around him...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

              Welp, it doesn't matter now what I think of Murray's rookie performance. The Cards aren't winning anything until the put a solid team around him...
              ......I thinnk Denver is going to have a solid team this year and find out that Lock is Blake Bortles.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

                ......I thinnk Denver is going to have a solid team this year and find out that Lock is Blake Bortles.
                I guess we will have to wait and see but it's been proven that the better the surrounding team is with a young QB, the better that young QB will do

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

                  I guess we will have to wait and see but it's been proven that the better the surrounding team is with a young QB, the better that young QB will do
                  Elvis Grbac made the pro bowl.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

                    Elvis Grbac made the pro bowl.
                    Everyone knows your position

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

                      Welp, it doesn't matter now what I think of Murray's rookie performance. The Cards aren't winning anything until the put a solid team around him...
                      The Cards having a winning season or making the playoffs is huge. They won't win a championship without a solid team around him but he can push them to winning seasons and a few playoff berths without a solid team around him.

                      Comment


                      • winning in the nfl is a team effort.
                        No QB gets to the play-offs on his own, not even close to reality.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X