Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Draft Prospects. Stake your claims.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Draft Prospects. Stake your claims.

Loaded OLB class for seniors and good defensively in that area too. OL has some good prospects. Would like to keep adding to defense.

Ka'Deem Carey Arizona running back. leading rusher last season in NCAA with 1970 yards. Just one of the backs like MJD that I watched and thought he will be star on Sundays.

Comment

Dri archer, this years tavon Austin.

Comment

Antonio Andrews) western Kentucky running back

Comment

Defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, South Carolina, 6'6" 275

Best defensive player in the draft, put him on one side and with Von on the other, it would be epic like Denver has never seen.

Comment

Originally posted by CBF1 View Post

Best defensive player in the draft, put him on one side and with Von on the other, it would be epic like Denver has never seen.

Only in Madden would that be possible.

Comment

Originally posted by CBF1 View Post

Way to go out on a limb there...

Comment

CJ Mosley, ILB, Alabama.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                  CJ Mosley, ILB, Alabama.
                  Can play inside or out and has great cover skills. I want him.

Comment

Khalil Mack, OLB/ILB, Buffalo. Is within spitting distance of the NCAA career record for TFL and forced fumbles.

Comment

I want a guard at the end of the 1st. At this point I don't really know much about the best guards in college football, I just know I'm sick of Zane Beadles and want an elite presence in the middle of our line.

Comment

We need a DE to replace ayers if he walks . Not sure whos out there but we need one

Comment

There are a lot of quality pass rushers whether it is DE/OLB. I think four or five will go this year. A few possible 1st rounders at G. Richardson out of Baylor (played LT when RGIII was there) and Yankey of Stanford. Richardson could go late first, I'd give Yankey more of an early 2(A)-(B) grade.

Comment

DE/OLB at 32 perfect

Comment

Well I'm pretty sure we'll be picking a few OLmen in this draft due to all the injuries we've had. I could see us picking up a LT and another Center. Not sure where in the draft but I would say it's a good bet we'll draft 2 OLmen.

Depending on how CJ looks when he comes back, and if Ball continues to improve (and fixes his fumbling issue) and with Moreno looking solid and Hillman now looking solid, I doubt we draft a RB.

I know we won't be drafting any TE's, we're loaded there. Probably won't draft any WR's either. I think we'll be looking for a DE who can rush the passer, maybe another LB'er. Always looking for another CB and DT. IMO, you almost always have to draft one of each of those 2 positions every draft.

Comment

Working...
                              X