Check out this dude making his RC Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this dude making his RC Truck

I saw this on Facebook, some dude is making an RC replica truck from scratch, it is mesmerizing to watch for some reason. Not sure what he is working with, polystryene(sp?) plastic? I noticed he had an iso booth to power sand with.

http://www.powernationtv.com/post/ma...h-with-payoff/

<iframe width="750" height="423" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PmDWQCLWmfk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is taking a wild stab in the dark, but this guy needs to seriously discover the opposite sex...... or even the same sex. What's important is that he discovers sex

Comment

That hypnotized me for about 10 minutes like a bass fishing show on a saturday morning. Dude is very talented, I wish I had a patience. I really dig the old military trucks like that m37, I use to drive a M715 in a 1:1 scale which is very similar.

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
        That hypnotized me for about 10 minutes like a bass fishing show on a saturday morning. Dude is very talented, I wish I had a patience. I really dig the old military trucks like that m37, I use to drive a M715 in a 1:1 scale which is very similar.
        I know right only I prefer those Power block shows even when they rebuild transmissions...

Comment

Working...
        X