X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mhgaffney
    replied
    Originally posted by rugbythug View Post
    Saw this on That's Good Broncos. Is this legal in non CO? Does it work? Do you get high. (Not a Plus for me) Will I pop on a DOT drug Screen?

I know this place is full of psuedo scientific stoners so just looking for a little bit of info.
    There is high quality cannabis out there -- and it's great for pain if you have pain. But stay away from the cheap Chinese knock offs.

Leave a comment:

• Old Coyote
    replied
    Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
    A friend of mine is launching a a line of CBD oils. I was just in Denver helping him move a 120 year old chocolate making machine from Germany. He's going to infuse chocolate from his Costa Rica cacao farm with CBD oils.
    Plummer will love them.

Leave a comment:

• Meck77
    replied
    A friend of mine is launching a a line of CBD oils. I was just in Denver helping him move a 120 year old chocolate making machine from Germany. He's going to infuse chocolate from his Costa Rica cacao farm with CBD oils.

Leave a comment:

• Dedhed
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
    Which one was it?
    hemphaven.myctfocbd.com/cbdcatalog.html#products-cbd-pets

They have people products as well, but I have only tried the pet stuff.
    Last edited by Dedhed; 03-22-2018, 11:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Peoples Champ
    replied
    [QUOTE=Dedhed;5203169]I started giving my dog a hemp oil supplement for arthritis and general old age issues about a month ago, and it's definitely made a difference.

It did take a couple of weeks to make a noticeable difference, but two months ago he was having serious issues with the stairs and watching him get up from lying down was cringe worthy.

He hasn't failed to make the stairs in a couple of weeks now and he seems much less crunchy overall.

I'm thinking of trying it myself.[/QUOTE

Which one was it?

Leave a comment:

• Dedhed
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
    Have you found a hemp oil that is over the counter or on amazon that works for you? Let me know and I might try it.
    I started giving my dog a hemp oil supplement for arthritis and general old age issues about a month ago, and it's definitely made a difference.

It did take a couple of weeks to make a noticeable difference, but two months ago he was having serious issues with the stairs and watching him get up from lying down was cringe worthy.

He hasn't failed to make the stairs in a couple of weeks now and he seems much less crunchy overall.

I'm thinking of trying it myself.

Leave a comment:

• Peoples Champ
    replied
    Originally posted by rugbythug View Post
    Saw this on That's Good Broncos. Is this legal in non CO? Does it work? Do you get high. (Not a Plus for me) Will I pop on a DOT drug Screen?

I know this place is full of psuedo scientific stoners so just looking for a little bit of info.
    Have you found a hemp oil that is over the counter or on amazon that works for you? Let me know and I might try it.

Leave a comment:

• Los Broncos
    replied
    I vape 100mg of CBD and it works great for minor pain and anxiety.

Leave a comment:

• TD4HOF
    replied
    Also...exercise, exercise, exercise. Stay away from caffeine and too much sugar.

Leave a comment:

• TD4HOF
    replied
    Unless prescribed by a true pro, hemp oil's not a good idea.

This stuff has worked real good for me.

https://www.oregonswildharvest.com/t...ste-biodynamic

It's not cheap. I take a full dropper in the mornings with juice. Also, for hairy moments, some valerian root works great for me. Actually sort of similar to hemp oil but much simpler. Of course, I'm also on medium dosage of wellbutrin so hey, what do I know

Leave a comment:

• qbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    I don't know what all this talk about putting things on your shaft is about, not even sure how those comments got started.

Never tried hemp oil, don't really care to. If you want to knock the stress out, I recommend ashwagandha (either NOW brand or Organic India). Takes 2 or 3 days to kick in, but you will feel much less stress and you don't feel any type of high or buzz. It's nothing more then an adaptogen herb that does it's job very well.
    What kind of Ashwagandha doseage do you recommend Zona?

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    I don't know what all this talk about putting things on your shaft is about, not even sure how those comments got started.

Never tried hemp oil, don't really care to. If you want to knock the stress out, I recommend ashwagandha (either NOW brand or Organic India). Takes 2 or 3 days to kick in, but you will feel much less stress and you don't feel any type of high or buzz. It's nothing more then an adaptogen herb that does it's job very well.

Leave a comment:

• rugbythug
    replied
    Tried both kinds. The Cloud 9 seems more like a try to get high sleepy med. Did nothing for me.

The Charlottes Web Hemp oil works very well for acute anxiety but made me way to blah for daily use.

Leave a comment:

• rugbythug
    replied
    Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
    I understand from a few sources that this stuff is worth checking out:

https://buylegalmeds.com/
    Thanks- Got some to try

Leave a comment:

• Smiling Assassin27
    replied
    I understand from a few sources that this stuff is worth checking out:

https://buylegalmeds.com/