No announcement yet.

OT- Hemp Oil Vs Anxiety.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Dedhed;5203169]I started giving my dog a hemp oil supplement for arthritis and general old age issues about a month ago, and it's definitely made a difference.

It did take a couple of weeks to make a noticeable difference, but two months ago he was having serious issues with the stairs and watching him get up from lying down was cringe worthy.

He hasn't failed to make the stairs in a couple of weeks now and he seems much less crunchy overall.

I'm thinking of trying it myself.[/QUOTE

Which one was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
      Which one was it?
      hemphaven.myctfocbd.com/cbdcatalog.html#products-cbd-pets

They have people products as well, but I have only tried the pet stuff.
      Last edited by Dedhed; 03-22-2018, 11:22 AM.

Comment

A friend of mine is launching a a line of CBD oils. I was just in Denver helping him move a 120 year old chocolate making machine from Germany. He's going to infuse chocolate from his Costa Rica cacao farm with CBD oils.

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
          A friend of mine is launching a a line of CBD oils. I was just in Denver helping him move a 120 year old chocolate making machine from Germany. He's going to infuse chocolate from his Costa Rica cacao farm with CBD oils.
          Plummer will love them.

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug View Post
            Saw this on That's Good Broncos. Is this legal in non CO? Does it work? Do you get high. (Not a Plus for me) Will I pop on a DOT drug Screen?

I know this place is full of psuedo scientific stoners so just looking for a little bit of info.
            There is high quality cannabis out there -- and it's great for pain if you have pain. But stay away from the cheap Chinese knock offs.

Comment

Working...
            X