Fan Duel and Draftings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan Duel and Draftings

I'm making loads of money. Risked 40 bucks first week won 300. Risked 100 bucks 2nd week and won 75 bucks.

In week one had Dez Bryant not got injured I could have won a few hundred more easy.

I have been meaning to fiddle around with one of those leagues. I haven't mustered up the time and courage to actually go through with it.

Comment

I just put in $10 to FanDuel to see what the hype is all about. I'll start next week. I guess you can even do games with players in just the SUN/MON games? Pretty crazy!

Comment

I have to admit, the 3,000 commercials we see during each game has me intrigued.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
          I have to admit, the 3,000 commercials we see during each game has me intrigued.
          It's literally insane. I put in some cash into the SUN/MON Night football challenges and if by some miracle Rodgers, Charles and Jones put up big points -- I could win big money. I have Smith, Charles, Jones and Maclin in one of the leagues as well. If KC somehow goes nanners and a WR actually touches a touchdown pass, I could win a couple thousand off of $5.

Comment

I'm curious about these leagues too. Let us know how it goes.

Comment

If you do draft kings shoot me a pm. If I refer you, I just send you a link and then when you sign up we each get a free entry into the millionaire maker. Since you are signing up anyway we may as well get a free entry into it.

I like draftkings better as they have a flex player and not a kicker like Fanduel. I had a great week this week. Last week I lost it all but week 1 I kicked butt too.

Comment

I have been doing the leagues a few years until they got quit letting AZ residents play. Sucks now I'm stuck still watching all the commercials.

Comment

I made a net of $30 in my first week. It's crazy that had I picked Cobb over Sanders, I could have won a few thousand. Lol.

Comment

I will sign up this week on fan duel. Give it a shot.

Comment

illegal in my state

Comment

I have had a little different experience than some others here. I have found it difficult to make money the two weeks I've played (Week 2 and 3).

Week 2 I lost everything - I probably made too many lineups trying to diversify. The margin between me losing and winning in most of my contests was very small - something like 0-5 points. The difference between cashing and not cashing can be very small given how many people play. Last week I made a very small amount ($0.50 cents ). Focused on only three lineups - and I think that is what I will do going forward. I only put up about $10 a week.

I've read a lot about DFS strategy and in general was a pretty decent season long fantasy player usually in top 20% of my leagues (maybe my competition sucked). I've found DFS to be very challenging, and hence way more fun. I'm playing with amounts of money that I don't care about losing - but hopefully I can cash in on at least one tournament this year.

Comment

The only way DFS leagues are a money maker are if you are running the league. They are not a money making decision. They are fun and there is a chance to win big money but it is highly unlikely it happens. I played all year last year and my profit was 30 bucks.

Comment

Buyer beware

http://deadspin.com/i-tried-daily-fa...vil-1733840276

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                              The only way DFS leagues are a money maker are if you are running the league. They are not a money making decision. They are fun and there is a chance to win big money but it is highly unlikely it happens. I played all year last year and my profit was 30 bucks.
                              Seems like a lot of work lol

Comment

Working...
                              X