Wheaton or Cooks or Landry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheaton or Cooks or Landry

I have Wheaton, Cooks, Landry, and throw in Doug Martin for that flex spot.

I need to start 3. Who sits?

I am tempting to start Wheaton because of the Steelers absolute NEED for him tonight,

I'd lean towards Cooks everytime but NO play AZ, not a favorable matchup. NE secondary is garbage and Ben can extend plays with his feet. Wheaton is a good pick this week IMO.

Comment

ya thats what im thinking.

This week alone matchup wise is good for Wheaton. My only thought is Peterson struggles on smaller quicker WRs.

Comment

For as much as Peterson is called "elite" dude gives up too many TDs. I have Cooks, Landry and Hopkins and plan on playing them all. Only thing I'm debating is using tevin coleman as a flex over one of these 3, but having not seen him in any game I'm hesitant to go that way. Would probably sub out landry is so, but he has had a damn good preseason.

Comment

good god, Wheaton is the obvious choice...

Wish I was on here before the game. Hope you didn't bench one of those obvious starters for a dumpster like Wheaton.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
            good god, Wheaton is the obvious choice...

Wish I was on here before the game. Hope you didn't bench one of those obvious starters for a dumpster like Wheaton.

Sure did, however I posted the wrong list.

The list was 4 of the 5, Martin, Wheaton, Matthews, Maclin, Adams

And I benched Maclin.

Im a dumbass, however I got a measly 8 points with a couple garbage time catches and that 2 pt conversion

Comment

Wheaton did not even win the #2 WR job and that is with Bryant out for 4 weeks.
              I was on the fence with drafting him in quite a few of my leagues but always went with Bryant over him due to the impact ability of Bryant.

Comment

Wheaton isn't even roster able. He has had all the chances in the world in Pitt and fails to produce time and time again. Landry is a start every week(poor mans A. Brown) and Cooks is looking like the second biggest bust so far that isn't named CJ Anderson. I'd take a flyer and try and trade Cooks for Allen Robinson. See if whoever has him in your league will bite. Brees injury has me scared of Cooks.

Comment

Ya I gave up on Wheaton after week 1 he couldnt even break 4 or 5 catches against a weak NE secondary.

My starters now are:
                  - Adams
                  - Matthews
                  - Maclin/Lockett/Benjamin - whichever I feel like (ugh)

Comment

Working...
                  X