• Show
Clear All

• JCMElway
    replied
    Will start a new thread and sticky it.

Leave a comment:

• JCMElway
    replied
    Sounds good gunns. Everyone needs to pay by August 19 or they are out. Will reinvite everyone now.
    Last edited by JCMElway; 07-30-2015, 02:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gunns
    replied
    Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
    OK all, we are on again. Sign up in this thread here. 25 dollar league. PayPal me money at [email protected] or write me a check. If money does not get to me by draft day, you will be out on your arse. I had two a-holes that did not pay last year. No pay, no play. If you did not pay me last year you can get in, you just owe 50 bucks. You know who you are.

We have 11 slots open, who's in? Rules on first post in this page. Draft evening is 4th Sunday in August.
    Hey, why not make it pay up 1 week before or your out so you can get someone else?

Oh and I'm in. Is the link on the first page to get in?

Leave a comment:

• JCMElway
    replied
    OK all, we are on again. Sign up in this thread here. 25 dollar league. PayPal me money at [email protected] or write me a check. If money does not get to me by draft day, you will be out on your arse. I had two a-holes that did not pay last year. No pay, no play. If you did not pay me last year you can get in, you just owe 50 bucks. You know who you are.

We have 11 slots open, who's in? Rules on first post in this page. Draft evening is 4th Sunday in August.

Leave a comment:

• eddie mac
    replied
    I would love an invite for this league next year considering I've won the other OM league now 4 years on the trot.

Leave a comment:

• theAPAOps5
    replied
    Congrats to Broncobiv! I killed my season with my draft.

For me I won my other 2 leagues so that is good! One league I won after losing Adrian Petserson to him being a douche bag.

BroncoBiv you are a machine!

Leave a comment:

• Broncobiv
    replied
    Works for me, thanks again commish! Looking forward to my 3-peat next season!

Leave a comment:

• JCMElway
    replied
    Anywho, I will stick with this payout structure going forward.

Leave a comment:

• JCMElway
    replied
    ir was originally thinking 150, 100, 50, but thought that was too low for first.

Leave a comment:

• JCMElway
    replied
    I originally had second at $100! I already took 10 away!

Leave a comment:

• Broncobiv
    replied
    lol. I like to get 2nd and 3rd place closer to one another. If you get 2nd or 3rd you've each won a playoff game, it's just a question of timing.
    Then take the extra $10 away from second, not first!

Leave a comment:

• JCMElway
    replied
    lol. I like to get 2nd and 3rd place closer to one another. If you get 2nd or 3rd you've each won a playoff game, it's just a question of timing.

Leave a comment:

• Broncobiv
    replied
    160, 90, 50. Nothing for fourth. Money out soon. If you were in top 3 please let me know if you are on paypal.
    I saw those totals before the edit!!

ETA:
    Last edited by Broncobiv; 12-28-2014, 09:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JCMElway
    replied
    160, 90, 50. Nothing for fourth. Money out soon. If you were in top 3 please let me know if you are on paypal.
    Last edited by JCMElway; 12-28-2014, 09:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Broncobiv
    replied
    I believe it's $200 for 1st and $100 for 2nd. I think that's what it was last year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X