No announcement yet.

2014 Orange mane 3 Fantasy league.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forte, Foster, and Antonio Brown lead me to a second straight championship. Thanks, boys!

Comment

Congrats Broncobiv!

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
        Congrats Broncobiv!
        Thanks Arkie!

Comment

What a crazy season. Started off 0-4 then hit like 8 straight then take a dump in the semi finals. I blame Manning

Comment

FYI does 3rd make any money?

Comment

I believe it's $200 for 1st and $100 for 2nd. I think that's what it was last year.

Comment

160, 90, 50. Nothing for fourth. Money out soon. If you were in top 3 please let me know if you are on paypal.
                Last edited by JCMElway; 12-28-2014, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
                  160, 90, 50. Nothing for fourth. Money out soon. If you were in top 3 please let me know if you are on paypal.
                  I saw those totals before the edit!!

ETA:
                  Last edited by Broncobiv; 12-28-2014, 09:53 AM.

Comment

lol. I like to get 2nd and 3rd place closer to one another. If you get 2nd or 3rd you've each won a playoff game, it's just a question of timing.

Comment

• Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
                      lol. I like to get 2nd and 3rd place closer to one another. If you get 2nd or 3rd you've each won a playoff game, it's just a question of timing.
                      Then take the extra $10 away from second, not first!

Comment

• I originally had second at $100! I already took 10 away!

Comment

• ir was originally thinking 150, 100, 50, but thought that was too low for first.

Comment

• Anywho, I will stick with this payout structure going forward.

Comment

• Works for me, thanks again commish! Looking forward to my 3-peat next season!

Comment

• Congrats to Broncobiv! I killed my season with my draft.

For me I won my other 2 leagues so that is good! One league I won after losing Adrian Petserson to him being a douche bag.

BroncoBiv you are a machine!

Comment

Working...
                                X