No announcement yet.

2014 Orange mane 3 Fantasy league.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last year I won with the Charles and McCoy RB combo, and this year Forte and Foster are leading the way! Yeehaw to a first round bye, and I will see one of you in week 15!

Comment

Who is this dirt killers person that I just took to the cleaners?

Comment

Ah, I figured it out. spdirty, I take back my trash talk. You're a good guy. My team has been choking at important moments all season. I'm kind of shocked that I beat you (assuming Jordy Nelson doesn't have, like, 11 lost fumbles tonight).

Comment

So who is Richard - Texas Doinks? Who am I up against this week?

Comment

Okay, Arkie. You're next on the Miraculous MadDommers Underdog Tour (MMDUT)!

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
              Okay, Arkie. You're next on the Miraculous MadDommers Underdog Tour (MMDUT)!
              My team is limping along, and I just lost BMarsh. It looks like you're the favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                My team is limping along, and I just lost BMarsh. It looks like you're the favorite.
                Don't go trying to play head games with my guys. I have them convinced they can't win this!

Comment

13 points from my Cardinals D to start the fantasy week. Not too shabby I guess. It's not 25, but it's not 3 either! I'll take it!

And I still don't know who the Texas Doinks are!

Comment

Thanks Arkie for taking out the team with Le'Veon Bell and Jordy Nelson!

But of course now that I'm happy about that, I'll surely lose this week. :/ Wouldn't be the first time you did that to someone, though. You were 11th out of 12 in our league for points scored during the regular season, but still somehow landed first place. Apparently EVERYONE tanks when they play you!

Well...good luck this week! Trusting Cutler in the fantasy finals makes me wanna hurl!

Comment

I'm also lucky to get a first round bye. My team scored only 80 points during the bye. Manning had a whopping 2 points vs Buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
                        Thanks Arkie for taking out the team with Le'Veon Bell and Jordy Nelson!

But of course now that I'm happy about that, I'll surely lose this week. :/ Wouldn't be the first time you did that to someone, though. You were 11th out of 12 in our league for points scored during the regular season, but still somehow landed first place. Apparently EVERYONE tanks when they play you!

Well...good luck this week! Trusting Cutler in the fantasy finals makes me wanna hurl!
                        Lesean McCoy killed me. All I needed was a touchdown out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                          Lesean McCoy killed me. All I needed was a touchdown out of him.
                          I lost my other league with him...I blame Chip Kelly. 2 goal line TD's for Polk and another for Sproles, with 0 for McCoy? C'mon!!

Comment

Not only do I have awful matchups this week with Forte vs DET and Foster vs BAL, now my QB has been benched and I was forced to pick up Andy Dalton vs our Broncos!

A championship this weekend is looking farther and farther out of my reach!

Comment

Well Arkie, even though you're not replying, I'm gonna keep posting.

How the hell did I get 26.5 out of Zach Freakin' Ertz??! It was his first 100-yard game ever, and he also set an Eagles record with 15 catches. He sure picked a beautiful week to do it...thanks! The kicker is, the only reason I started him is because Rudolph is doubtful with a knee injury!

Comment

Here we go! Monday Night Football for all the marbles!

Comment

Working...
                                X