2014 Orange mane 3 Fantasy league.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
    Yeah I think your strategy was good but your rankings were all screwed up. Graham with 12 was good, but I'd have gone with ball and spiller over Murray and Morris. Especially in this ppr league.

Hope like hell that Rudolf is good so you can trade one of those tight ends and strengthen your team. Maybe trade Graham for quite a bit of help and roll with Rudolf.
    I see where you are coming from. But spiller gets hammered by losing touches in the red zone. I had him last year.

I agonized over Ball, but I think people are taking him too high. That being said, I way overvalued Morris. Murray I like because I think Romo is a liability.

Those were gambles that could burn me, the Morris one is really irking me because I think he benefited from Shanny and totally brain farted about that dynamic being no longer.

Comment

I don't particularly like my team, as I've said it's everyone elses fault. But I see my grade is C+. I have to agree. But some of the "analysis" of my picks is laughable "because they ranked him lower". Like they are right all the time. And then I have a need at WR and they say to pick up Finley or Celek. Aren't they tight ends? One is not very good, the other is at the end of his rope.

Comment

I think the Yahoo post-draft grades and analysis is purely based on their ranking system. So if you always take the player at the top of the available players list, you will receive a great grade. The grades are kinda fun, but silly in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
          I think the Yahoo post-draft grades and analysis is purely based on their ranking system. So if you always take the player at the top of the available players list, you will receive a great grade. The grades are kinda fun, but silly in reality.
          Yeah, and they had some players ranked in far different spots than other publications.

Comment

Have you seen the rankings on ESPN's site? Really ludicrous stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
              Have you seen the rankings on ESPN's site? Really ludicrous stuff.
              My league drafts tonight and its an ESPN league. I'd appreciate any recommendations as to who I should draft from anyone here on the board.

Comment

Emmanuel Sanders, Montee Ball, J Graham, Jordan matthews

Comment

Emmanuel Sanders, Montee Ball, J Graham, Jordan matthews
                  Jordon Matthews... interesting. Thanks!

Comment

Wow....I get a win by .10! Holy ****!!!!!!

Comment

Wow....I get a win by .10! Holy ****!!!!!!
                      ****ing golden tate. I say we get rid of fractional points so I can have half a loaf.

Comment

Broncobiv will fight you to the death for those fractional points.

Comment

Broncobiv will fight you to the death for those fractional points.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
                            ****ing golden tate. I say we get rid of fractional points so I can have half a loaf.
                            Ties suck. This ain't soccer.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>---&gt;RT <a href="https://twitter.com/caplannfl">@caplannfl</a>: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Vikings?src=hash">#Vikings</a> have deactivated Adrian Peterson for this Sunday’s game against the Patriots.</p>&mdash; Josina Anderson (@JosinaAnderson) <a href="https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/510560029779693568">September 12, 2014</a></blockquote>
                              <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

I am a little surprised I didn't make it into the playoffs. Its probably a good thing now that I'd be down a RB, but i am surprised none the less.

Regardless, GOOD LUCK ALL!!! Its been another fun season

Comment

Working...
                                X