No announcement yet.

2014 Orange mane 3 Fantasy league.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** all you assholes for not accepting me in your FFL I hope you all get bed bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
      **** all you a-holes for not accepting me in your FFL I hope you all get bed bugs.

Comment

went to do a mock draft and am unable, anyone else having trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by mellow mood View Post
          Yahoo recently posted this notification:

Fantasy Sports site issues

We're aware of issues that are affecting the performance of the Fantasy Sports site.

Our engineers are working to fix them as quickly as possible.
          Drafts

If your Fantasy draft was affected by these issues, we'll have a game plan for how we'll tackle them once the site is up and running.

Thanks for understanding while we get this working again.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow mood View Post
            yeah they are having issues, they put up a note in my other league. I had a draft in the middle of the slow down and it didn't miss a beat.

Comment

9pm mountain time right?

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
                9pm mountain time right?
                yep, in just under 4 minutes.

Comment

Great draft everyone! Like your team? Who is your main competition?

Comment

I had one malfunction - I had Shorts and Ertz in my queue with the intention of taking Ertz. I was kicked off line for a couple minutes and unfortunately had Shorts at the top of the list.

Eagle fans are going nuts over Ertz this year.

Comment

I now hate 2 Manning and Peyton's Army and that damn Millers Farms. Everytime I had a pick, just waiting for my turn, they snapped it up, several times. Bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by SpringStein View Post
                        I had one malfunction - I had Shorts and Ertz in my queue with the intention of taking Ertz. I was kicked off line for a couple minutes and unfortunately had Shorts at the top of the list.

Eagle fans are going nuts over Ertz this year.
                        That 2 Manning guy snatched him up. I tell ya he's evil!

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post
                          I now hate 2 Manning and Peyton's Army and that damn Millers Farms. Everytime I had a pick, just waiting for my turn, they snapped it up, several times. b****es.
                          That was my job last year!!

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post
                            That 2 Manning guy snatched him up. I tell ya he's evil!
                            Was that you who was typing, "two more picks" in nervous anticipation? Only to get screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                              Was that you who was typing, "two more picks" in nervous anticipation? Only to get screwed.
                              That was me. I really really wanted Kelvin Benjamin as a 4th receiver.

Really liked my draft, wasn't perfect, but I should do better than last year.

I get screwed up by the fact that we can't start 3 running backs but do start 4 wideouts. Have to change things up from my typical draft strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
                                That was me. I really really wanted Kelvin Benjamin as a 4th receiver.

Really liked my draft, wasn't perfect, but I should do better than last year.

I get screwed up by the fact that we can't start 3 running backs but do start 4 wideouts. Have to change things up from my typical draft strategy.
                                That threw me off too. Because my draft a few hours earlier is the opposite.

I am meh about my draft. I hate drafting spot 12 because you have to wait to get your first picks and then have huge gaps with 2 picks in a row. So you have to plan for runs that May or may not come. It's nice early but come the mid rounds and you really have to consider the cupboards being bare in some areas.

Comment

Working...
                                X