Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Fantasy Football -- Orange Mane 3 league: The Pandemic Edition!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck Ludo. Honestly I am very lucky to be in this spot. My team outside of KM and Adams is pretty pedestrian as the point total reflects. But I’ve been on the other side of that many a time.

Comment

Good luck! Been an up and down year for me but I really like my squad so long as my receivers do what they have all year

Comment

Damn we both bid on bell and you won!

Comment

welllll danm what a crappy weekend of fantasy football. Diggs your my only hope!

Comment

holy ****e man, what a game. I got lucky. Great season all! that was fun

Comment

Congrats Ludo. Diggs brought it home. I thought Bellicheat was supposed to take away the opposing team’s best player? Oh well 2nd is my best finish in OM, so as VJ would say, not too shabby!

Comment

yeah and really with how much they were up there was no reason other than my fantasy team for them to score again with Diggs. simply incredible. I legit might buy a Diggs jersey to commemorate this occasion.

Comment

Congrats Ludo!

Comment

Hey all. Everyone is paid out except for Crawdad. Just want to see if he wants to roll the 25 into next year. Congrats and good season!

Comment

Working...
                    X