Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Orange mane 3 League. We're baaaaaack!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phibacka31
    replied
    Felt great to win after getting a D+ rating for my draft, which was the "worst" grade in our league. Getting Lamar late was crucial. Thanks for the invite and look forward to defending next year.

Leave a comment:

• Broncobiv
    replied
    Yeah that's right, I'm sitting Tannehill and starting Lock for the 3rd place game! With this game meaning nothing to Tennessee's playoff hopes, Henry and other starters sitting, and going up against a very good Saints D, I don't trust Tannehill anymore.

Lock, on the other hand, should ROLL vs Detroit!

EDIT: As the Tennessee game nears its end, I probably should've stuck with Tannehill, lol
    Last edited by Broncobiv; 12-22-2019, 01:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JCMElway
    replied
    Nail biting time for me now vs vonderful. Don't know if I can hang on!

Leave a comment:

• Zerovoltz
    replied
    Thanks again for allowing me in...hope to see you all again next year when I win Championship number 2 and officially christen the zerovoltz dynasty. what crap year. (barf emoji)

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
    Two Mannings One Cup, here. A few observations now that the playoffs are upon us!

The 2 Chef fans failed in spectacular fashion this season, which is nice. The only two teams who didn't break 1,500 total points.
    Painful to see Case of the Keenums score the 2nd most points, but finish in 10th place and 2 games out of the playoffs.
    I'm thankful it won't be until the finals that I have to go up against the ridiculous combo of Lamar Jackson/McCaffrey (if I make it that far).
    On another personal note, I'm happy that John's Brown Bag missed the playoffs after raping me in the Evans/JuJu trade!

Good luck, everyone!
    It was obvious the young Zero was going to be bad after the draft but Zero was chirping how he was going to win the whole thing again after week 2. Did he even win again? Unfortunately I didnt have a very good team either and I literally missed the playoffs because of a ****ing London game and a late red eye flight made me start an IA guy and I lost by a small margin. Oh well. Good luck y'all that Chubb team is going to need some bad luck to not win it.

Leave a comment:

• Broncobiv
    replied
    Two Mannings One Cup, here. A few observations now that the playoffs are upon us!

The 2 Chef fans failed in spectacular fashion this season, which is nice. The only two teams who didn't break 1,500 total points.
    Painful to see Case of the Keenums score the 2nd most points, but finish in 10th place and 2 games out of the playoffs.
    I'm thankful it won't be until the finals that I have to go up against the ridiculous combo of Lamar Jackson/McCaffrey (if I make it that far).
    On another personal note, I'm happy that John's Brown Bag missed the playoffs after raping me in the Evans/JuJu trade!

Good luck, everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Zerovoltz
    replied
    Not been so great this year

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
    I went QB, TE to start...and I'm going to win this thing again.
    How is it going? Going to be tough to beat that one team with 1 loss.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
    Zero barking early. You have some major holes and if you win again this year props to you. I am glad I was able to dump JUJU for an upgrade. I want nothing to do with any SQUEELER.

Leave a comment:

• Zerovoltz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gunns
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    OM isn’t doing a pick em this year ?
    Dom just started one, on main page, stickied.

Leave a comment:

• gunns
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    I asked the same.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JCMElway
    replied
    Hey everybody, especially anyone who needs a QB, please offer Crawdad a trade. He was on a plane and autodraft picked 4 QBs for him.

Also, Sutoazul had his wife's water possibly break, so he gets a pass for leaving the draft.

Leave a comment:

• Zerovoltz
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
    WR got thin quick. Every team has some holes and some strengths. Should be a fun year. Now if Zero can win going QB TE first in a 12 team league I'll be impressed.
    I need Mahomes to be awesome and I need Kelce to be TE 1 like last year, and probably need one of my WR to outplay his draft position.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X