Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Orange mane 3 League. We're baaaaaack!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
    It's just a different strategy than most fantasy leagues, more of a passing league as it were. In most leagues with the flex you load up on RBs. I wanted to do a league where RBs weren't so dominant. However, if six owners wanted to make the Flex include RBs I would vote that in.

That being said, if anyone wants to introduce rule changes, throw them on this forum. I will send the rule to be voted on to people in emails as well for folks who don't check the Mane as much
    It's fine by me. I'm in enough leagues so it is different for sure. I was just making an observation.

Comment

I like the format.

Comment

2 no votes. Got it

Comment

I like adding the RB as a flex. While I agree with your assessment that most leagues are RB happy, I think ours is without a doubt definitely WR happy. By adding the RB as a flex you kinda even things out.

Comment

2 - 2. Sutoazul votes yes via email. 7 yes votes needed to pass.
            Last edited by JCMElway; 09-01-2019, 05:05 PM.

Comment

No pickems this year Crawdad?

Comment

Some sage advice for you all....don't draft Chiefs...they suck. you don't want them on your team.

Comment

How did you guys let ZERO take cash off you guys last year? He had to have a Mahomes Hill or Kelce stack.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                    How did you guys let ZERO take cash off you guys last year? He had to have a Mahomes Hill or Kelce stack.
                    Because look at his lineup last year:
                    Mahomes
                    Tyreek
                    Antonio Brown
                    Conner
                    James White

Comment

Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
                      2 - 2. Sutoazul votes yes via email. 7 yes votes needed to pass.
                      I'm cool leaving the starting lineups as is. It's something different compared to my other leagues.

Vote no.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
                        Because look at his lineup last year:
                        Mahomes
                        Tyreek
                        Antonio Brown
                        Conner
                        James White
                        That is a strong team but would have really sucked in the playoffs depending on the rest of the roster. He had to get lucky on who he played someone with Keenan Allen & even Barkley had his worst game in the playoffs round 2.He probably picked up Damien Williams and plug and played Mike Williams. Conner and White were worthless in the playoffs and AB wasn't good too. Let's see him be a man of his word and take PM round 1.

Comment

That is a strong team but would have really sucked in the playoffs depending on the rest of the roster. He had to get lucky on who he played someone with Keenan Allen & even Barkley had his worst game in the playoffs round 2.He probably picked up Damien Williams and plug and played Mike Williams. Conner and White were worthless in the playoffs and AB wasn't good too. Let's see him be a man of his word and take PM round 1.
                          Truly, if I pick in round 1 and he hasn’t been drafted, I will take him

Comment

He did get kinda lucky in the playoffs. First round bye. Semifinals he only scored 100, but his opponent scored 79 (good grief). He would've been blown away by both teams in the other semifinal matchup (they scored 135 and 147), so that was very lucky. Then in the final he put up a decent 138.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post

He did get kinda lucky in the playoffs. First round bye. Semifinals he only scored 100, but his opponent scored 79 (good grief). He would've been blown away by both teams in the other semifinal matchup (they scored 135 and 147), so that was very lucky. Then in the final he put up a decent 138.
                              I lost last year in semis on Thursday. I had Keenan Allen and Damien William's going against the number 1 seed who was down a WR. He had Rivers and Kelce going already and picked up Mike William's that week. William's scores 3 TDs and Allen locks in a doughnut.

Comment

WR got thin quick. Every team has some holes and some strengths. Should be a fun year. Now if Zero can win going QB TE first in a 12 team league I'll be impressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X