Need some team/trade advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some team/trade advice please

First off, I am in an Orange Mane league however the advice I am looking for pertains to a completely separate league (wanted to get that out there)

It is a 10 team PPR, and My team is

Andrew Luck - QB
    Jamaal Charles - RB
    Reggie Bush - RB
    Dez Bryant - WR
    Brandon Marshall - WR
    Victor Cruz - WR
    Brandon Myers - TE
    Patriots - D/ST D/ST
    Matt Prater - K

Giovani Bernard - RB
    Cecil Shorts - WR
    Mike Williams - WR
    Kenbrell Thompkins - WR
    Martellus Bennett - TE
    Fred Jackson - RB
    Mikel Leshoure - RB

I am tempted to offer up a trade to someone, and my thought would be to go after a top 3 QB or better TE.

Say Luck and Cruz for Brees
    or one of my top WR for graham
    OR
    just sit tight??

any advice would be appreciated
    thanks

Chill out. Luck will be fine, Myers, well whatever, but you have a damn good team. Don't ruin it by getting greedy. Wait till week 4 and find someone desperate that you can trade rape.

Comment

Haha

Thanks for the advice!!! Sounds like that's a plan.

Comment

Yes, I'd just sit. I'd dump Bennett/Jackson to possibly find improvements.

Comment

See if Cook is available in FA. He is a very good TE. Also if Orange Julius has an average weekend you might find someone looking to trade up Cecil Shorts and Brandon Myers for him.

Comment

I wish I could be in a league like that where I get 4 second round picks.

Comment

I'm bumping this back up, and I appreciate all the responses.
              Bennett has been pretty good for me and I've had myer on the bench.

I'm worried about luck a little vs the hawks and then on his bye

Would you offer up someone for stafford?? He's behind Peyton and the guy also has Pryor
              If so who?

Thanks

Comment

I guess my thinking is I'm going to need another qb at some point and I have no clue who to drop.

I'm tempted to offer Marshall and Bennett for Cameron and stafford hahahaha

Comment

Cecil Shorts - WR
                  Mike Williams - WR
                  Kenbrell Thompkins - WR
                  Martellus Bennett - TE
                  Fred Jackson - RB
                  Mikel Leshoure - RB

I would try to move these guys to grab Stafford or other positions you're interested in upgrading. Why is Mikel on your team? You could use this for a DST as I wouldn't be satisfied running the Patriots D every week.

Luck, while young, just doesn't give you the huge FF or more important a consistent week in/week out base points. I would have expected more versus the Jags. But, they seem to want to run balance.

Back to your topic you have a nice team. What is your record? You definitely have wiggle room. I wouldn't trade consistent starters. Your bench has trade assets. Try to move 'em if you want to upgrade.

Comment

3-1 so far

I actually got rid of leshoure and picked up B Powell earlier in the year.

Thanks for the advice!

Comment

Meant to add Myers/Bennett. I'd keep Bennett, but he's kinda busted right now with an injury. Might have to keep both for now.

Comment

Working...
                      X