Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone =plan on picking up CJ Anderson when healthy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone =plan on picking up CJ Anderson when healthy?

I'd hate to wait until he has a huge game and then be 10th on the waiver claim list.

Yes I do....But not yet. I figure it will take a week or two before he gets any reps or anything......I just hope and have a feeling that he overtakes hillman and its something like him and ball as the top guys and ronnie and knowshon as the bottom feeders......

Of course he could totally suck balls and only look good against scrubs like he did in that one game, but you never know!

Im still waiting another week or two though.

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
      Yes I do....But not yet. I figure it will take a week or two before he gets any reps or anything......I just hope and have a feeling that he overtakes hillman and its something like him and ball as the top guys and ronnie and knowshon as the bottom feeders......

Of course he could totally suck balls and only look good against scrubs like he did in that one game, but you never know!

Im still waiting another week or two though.
      You figure it will take a week or two. What if he goes in there for a couple of carries and explodes? When is he going to be healthy. I think I might grab him and just store him on the roster.

Comment

I'm tempted but in one of my leagues I'm already holding 5 players that can't play yet inc Gronk, Harvin, Gordon, Pead and Bell

Comment

Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
          I'm tempted but in one of my leagues I'm already holding 5 players that can't play yet inc Gronk, Harvin, Gordon, Pead and Bell
          Drop Pead. Worthless.

Comment

C.J. Anderson @CjAndersonRB9 <IFRAME title="Twitter Follow Button" class="twitter-follow-button twitter-follow-button" style="HEIGHT: 20px; WIDTH: 59px" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/follow_button.1378768434.html#_=1378844767921&id=t witter-widget-5&lang=en&partner=tweetdeck&screen_name=CjAnderson RB9&show_count=false&show_screen_name=false&size=m " frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no data-twttr-rendered="true"></IFRAME>
            I am getting close I'm ready 2 play almost there did alot of cutting and pass routes getting back in shape lets go pic.twitter.com/H22tctjQHR

Anderson was very solid in the Broncos’ first pre-season game against the 49ers, but wound up hurting his knee at practice. He missed the rest of the pre-season and is expected to be out at least for the Giants game on Sunday, but there’s a solid chance he could be back when the Broncos take on the Raiders on Monday, September 23rd.
            Since 2004, the Denver Broncos have had at least one undrafted free agent make the final roster, and Anderson is the third running back to do so, joining Mike Bell (2006) and Selvin Young (2007).
            Before he was carted off the practice field, Anderson was running as the Broncos’ #2 goal line tailback, so it’s not out of the question to think he could make an impact at some point this year.
            Whatever the case is, Anderson did enough that the Broncos didn’t even want to try and stash him on the practice squad. He showed great quickness and vision in the team’s first pre-season game, so we’ll see what comes of his young career. Exciting news for him that he is close to returning to game action.

Comment

I'm going to pick him up after the Giants game.

Comment

It's a gamble move, so why not? UP to you.

Comment

I picked him up in one 12-team league with really deep rosters, but I don't expect anything to come of it until late in the season, and even then only if one of the other three gets hurt.

Comment

Do you think he is worth a roster spot, how many weeks away is he from being a very low flex option? My 12 player league is full of bronco homers so A) I don't have any Broncos and B) I really want one and C) I don't want to miss out.

Comment

It's always good in fantasy football to pick up a teams #4 RB.

Comment

I have a league where I drafted Steven Jackson (out 2-4 weeks), Eddie Lacy (out with concussion), David Wilson (negative FF points), Dwayne Bowe (invisible) and Danny Amendola (injured as usual).

CJ could be my leading scorer by the end of the week.

Comment

I did last week, hoping down the road it will payoff for me and the Broncos.

Comment

He will be our starting back by the end of the year. Thinking more like game 5

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                              He will be our starting back by the end of the year. Thinking more like game 5
                              You can't honestly believe this

Comment

Working...
                              X