Around The NFL:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Cardinals announced they released Darnell Dockett.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/571417781134102528">February 27, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If Pot Roast leaves... I am just saying...
    Isn't he a de?

Comment

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
      Isn't he a de?
      He plays both DE and DT. He was a pure DT before the Cards moved to the 3-4 defense.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Cardinals announced they released Darnell Dockett.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/571417781134102528">February 27, 2015</a></blockquote>

There is the 1 gap NT for wade.

Comment

• Meh he's 34 years old and coming off an ACL injury, pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
            Meh he's 34 years old and coming off an ACL injury, pass.
            Using the ACL logic then the player in your avatar should have not been re-signed.

Comment

• Dockett has been my favorite non-Bronco since he came into the league. Worth considering if knee is OK. Cut players won't impact compensatory formula when in house guys leave. He can still play.

I expect Miami to sign Charles Clay to a extension with Hartline and Gibson cut. Setting the potential market value for Thomas, Gresham, etc.

Clay prediction: 4 years, 25/27M.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                Dockett has been my favorite non-Bronco since he came into the league. Worth considering if knee is OK. Cut players won't impact compensatory formula when in house guys leave. He can still play.

I expect Miami to sign Charles Clay to a extension with Hartline and Gibson cut. Setting the potential market value for Thomas, Gresham, etc.

Clay prediction: 4 years, 25/27M.
                BOOOOOOOOO!!!! I dislike your Clay theory as it interferes with my hope that he becomes a Bronco.
                Though you are likely right. Though if he stays in Miami I would say 28-31 mil for 4.

Comment

Using the ACL logic then the player in your avatar should have not been re-signed.
                  1- It was partial.

2- Harris was playing this year and showed the knee was no issue.

3- Harris isnt 34 years old.

Bad comparison.

I wouldnt hate Dockett, but going off cut players, i'd go for Canty or Devito if KC cuts him since they're strapped.

Comment

• I would love Clay here too. Just makes sense MIA pays him. Wallace could be traded so that leaves them with Landry. If they cant sign Clay they are ****ed.

Comment

• I'd love Clay as a Bronco under Kubes but with them cut and maybe Wallace next, you figure they'll re-sign him before FA starts.

Comment

I'd love Clay as a Bronco under Kubes but with them cut and maybe Wallace next, you figure they'll re-sign him before FA starts.
                        I dont see how cutting or trading Wallace helps them now. Who takes on that cap #? They wouldnt get a ransom and would be down to Landry. Wallace gets a year to figure **** out. They will draft a guy too.

Comment

It sure it tempting to sign him with a performance related contract. He was a top 10 type player before his injury.

Comment

• Clay was my #1 target but I knew Mia wasnt going to let him leave.

Gresham, Cameron, Kendricks, Ferret face, and off chance of VD...We still have plenty of solid vets to choose from.

Comment

• Yeah i just saw they dont save much if he's cut, probably best to keep him for another year.

Comment

1- It was partial.

2- Harris was playing this year and showed the knee was no issue.

3- Harris isnt 34 years old.

Bad comparison.

I wouldnt hate Dockett, but going off cut players, i'd go for Canty or Devito if KC cuts him since they're strapped.
                                You didn't denote partial or full. You just said, acl and 34 pass.
                                He was a top notch player before the ACL injury and even at 34 isn't likely to lose much due to the injury as ACL injuries are not what they once were even at his age.

There would be no harm in taking a chance on him.

Comment

Working...
                                X