Around The NFL:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

He must have realized that with Lock playing so well to close out the season, he likely wasn’t going to be offered a starting job, lol.
    ........Joe Flacco has strangely, NOT announced his retirement (looking eyes emoji here)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

........Joe Flacco has strangely, NOT announced his retirement (looking eyes emoji here)
      flacco has already announced he is happy to be a back up .
      twice the future has handed him a pink slip.
      as far as I am concerned he resigned as a bronco when he last spoke at the podium as the losing broncos no longer starting or playing QB.
      asta la vista at that point.

I pray he never wears a bronco uniform again.

Comment

• ProFootballTalk: Report: Chargers have "moved on" from Philip Rivers
        https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...philip-rivers/

Comment

• Originally posted by balero View Post
          ProFootballTalk: Report: Chargers have "moved on" from Philip Rivers
          Good. I never cared for the Chargers as legitimate rivals. They aren't fun to hate the way the Raiders and the Chiefs are. And as much bile as I spit at the Raiders and Chiefs, I actually respect them as opponents. I never respected the Chargers and look forward to seeing them return to the basement dwelling stepping stone of the AFC West.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

And why should he? Once Denver cuts him and he has a clean bill of health, some team out there will mistake his 2012 post-season run for remaining potential and sign him to the squad. There is a lot of bad QB play in the league. If Fitzpatrick can keep chugging along, Flacco should be able to find something.

Comment

• Originally posted by v2micca View Post

Good. I never cared for the Chargers as legitimate rivals. They aren't fun to hate the way the Raiders and the Chiefs are. And as much bile as I spit at the Raiders and Chiefs, I actually respect them as opponents. I never respected the Chargers and look forward to seeing them return to the basement dwelling stepping stone of the AFC West.
              I wish better for lynn.
              "moved on from rivers" sounds like a crafted response from a love break-up.
              neither side wanting to look like the villain but just can't live with one another.
              They should go out classy, like eli and NY !
              Rivers should retire a charger and have his # retired.

Comment

And why should he? Once Denver cuts him and he has a clean bill of health, some team out there will mistake his 2012 post-season run for remaining potential and sign him to the squad. There is a lot of bad QB play in the league. If Fitzpatrick can keep chugging along, Flacco should be able to find something.
                if only flacco could actually chug along like fitzwho still puts his head down and bangs for a first down !
                Flacco has a future in posing for statues.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

I wish better for lynn.
                  "moved on from rivers" sounds like a crafted response from a love break-up.
                  neither side wanting to look like the villain but just can't live with one another.
                  They should go out classy, like eli and NY !
                  Rivers should retire a charger and have his # retired.
                  They should retire Brees's number instead.

Comment

• Rivers should be the first inductee into the Douche HOF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                      Rivers should be the first inductee into the Douche HOF.
                      He never was a big game QB. He always crapped the bed in the playoffs.

Comment

• most charger fans, all 14 of them, love rivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by balero View Post
                          ProFootballTalk: Report: Chargers have "moved on" from Philip Rivers
                          They should have moved on a few years ago. He's a dinosaur in today's NFL and they need new life in that franchise.

Comment

Do you realize just how terrible he was?? We are in the playoffs with Fitzpatrick.

Comment

• Originally posted by iforgotmypassword View Post

Do you realize just how terrible he was?? We are in the playoffs with Fitzpatrick.
                              Yeah, Fitz makes up for his lack of top QB talent with moxie and desire to win. Flacco is there to go through the motions.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

Yeah, Fitz makes up for his lack of top QB talent with moxie and desire to win. Flacco is there to go through the motions.
                                ... go thru the motions, motionless !

Comment

Working...
                                X