Around The NFL:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
    Booger is so bad its actually fun listening to him say really stupid ****.
    this ^

Comment

"scored a touch down in the end- zone. "
      where else does one score a TD, at the snack bar ?

Comment

• I agree that Romo is really good....due in part to the field being pretty bad. Still....the best thing Romo does is, on the fly, reads the defense and gets an understandable explanation to the viewer in real time before the snap, of what is going on....I really enjoy it.

I also agree that Booger is so bad, that you tune in to see just how stupid he's going to be and do it with a straight face.

He reminds me of Neil Smiths days in KC as a Chiefs analyst on the local TV postgame show.....I made a thread for it in the butt. here is a link over to it. HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

"scored a touch down in the end- zone. "
          where else does one score a TD, at the snack bar ?
          "On 4th down you have to call a play to get past the first down sticks or you will turn the ball over!" He said that in the Bills/Texans game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

To me he's just a guy who talks too much, and he is way too excited and hyperbolic about everything. I pretty much always just want him to shut the **** up by halftime. Oh and his attempts to predict plays...god help me it's annoying.
            Romo is one of the best in the game, he's a natural at being an analyst/commentator.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Romo is one of the best in the game, he's a natural at being an analyst/commentator.
              Yup and he did a great job when Vrabel did the penalty wasting clock against the PATS. He picked up on it immediately and explained exactly what they were going to do. It is much better than a guy saying run the ball with no TO on 3rd down, Spike it on 4th and kick the FG.

Comment

• Called it. This is why you had the lame duck Tess/Booger season.

Someone needs to make a 10 minute Booger McFarland “greatest hits” video. I’ll never forget The Wire vs. Melrose Place. Such a brilliant mind.

Comment

Yup and he did a great job when Vrabel did the penalty wasting clock against the PATS. He picked up on it immediately and explained exactly what they were going to do. It is much better than a guy saying run the ball with no TO on 3rd down, Spike it on 4th and kick the FG.
                  Romo gets it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                      It would seem they would just go with Paton from the Vikings since they hired Stefanski no?

Comment

"On 4th down you have to call a play to get past the first down sticks or you will turn the ball over!" He said that in the Bills/Texans game.
                        booger makes captain obvious cringe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

To me he's just a guy who talks too much, and he is way too excited and hyperbolic about everything. I pretty much always just want him to shut the **** up by halftime. Oh and his attempts to predict plays...god help me it's annoying.
                          Aren't you the guy who spent weeks hyperbollicly screaming about Elway not being able to retain Sloter and Henderson?

I'd figure you would love guys like that.

Comment

• Romo is great. Great analysis while still making it feel like he's one of your friends on the couch watching the game and having some beers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post

Aren't you the guy who spent weeks hyperbollicly screaming about Elway not being able to retain Sloter and Henderson?

I'd figure you would love guys like that.
                              Oh damn. LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Comment

I agree, but his partner isn't much better. Can't stand either of them on MNF.

Comment

Working...
                                X