Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
      If only he could have hired a great DC and left the GM duties alone. We could have had another SB or two maybe.

Comment

• bill cowher in the HoF instead, though

Comment

• Comment

• Why do people think Romo's a good commentator? I don't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
              Why do people think Romo's a good commentator? I don't get it.
              He is a good commentator. He gives you insight into the play calls from a QB's perspective and makes observations similar in tone to a fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

He is a good commentator. He gives you insight into the play calls from a QB's perspective and makes observations similar in tone to a fan.
                To me he's just a guy who talks too much, and he is way too excited and hyperbolic about everything. I pretty much always just want him to shut the **** up by halftime. Oh and his attempts to predict plays...god help me it's annoying.

Comment

• Not many people watch Monday night football anymore as more and more people cut the cord

Comment

Because liking things is an opinion and opinions vary.

Comment

He's definitely one of the best going right now. Some are down right terrible which emphasizes how good Romo is.

Comment

I think it’s that folks compare him to the absolute crap we’ve listened to forever and he’s better.

Comment

To me he's just a guy who talks too much, and he is way too excited and hyperbolic about everything. I pretty much always just want him to shut the **** up by halftime. Oh and his attempts to predict plays...god help me it's annoying.
                          you would find orphans lighting candles, quietly in a church annoying !

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

I think it’s that folks compare him to the absolute crap we’ve listened to forever and he’s better.
                            ding ding ding.
                            ROMO is insightful and genuine. I can understand why folks like aggie would find that distasteful.

Comment

• ESPN is looking to replace booger with romo and aggie is upset !

Comment

• Booger is so bad its actually fun listening to him say really stupid ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X