No announcement yet.

Around The NFL:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Cleveland at this point would hire McCheat...

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
      Watching NFL Live on ESPN and saw McD walking into the Browns offices this AM with his wife and Peyton Hillis.
      That's too funny!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
          Watching NFL Live on ESPN and saw McD walking into the Browns offices this AM with his wife and Peyton Hillis.
          Was McDouche or his wife calling Hillis, “Daddy!”?

Comment

• Originally posted by qbronco View Post

BOTH !

Comment

• Originally posted by qbronco View Post

I thought it was funny that mCd left without an offer and now there are 2 1st time HC's who are in the running for the gig.

Props to Drunken for bringing up Ed Dodds's name, apparently he is in the running for the Browns GM job.

It is weird that they didn't hire Ed first and then let him have some input with the HC hire but it is Cleveland.

Comment

• Bill Cowher in the Hall of Fame? Huh? When I first heard this, I thought it was a joke. wtf? Cowher said he was shocked. Everyone else is shocked too. Ridiculous. And Shanny and Reeves are still out.

Comment

• Originally posted by superbowlman View Post
                  Bill Cowher in the Hall of Fame? Huh? When I first heard this, I thought it was a joke. wtf? Cowher said he was shocked. Everyone else is shocked too. Ridiculous. And Shanny and Reeves are still out.
                  It's the steelers' mystic that got him in, for some reason (I think we can legitimately say East Coast Bias) the steelers franchise is automatic for HoF inductees.

And I hate how the 49ers are now more linked to the Shanahans than Denver per the media. Mike Shanahan got his start in Denver, then went to the Niners and won a SB with Steve Young and then Mike came back to the Broncos as the HC and won 2 SBs. But because of his son is now the HC of the Niners, all the media wants to talk about is Mikes time in Ninersville.

Comment

Bill Cowher in the Hall of Fame? Huh? When I first heard this, I thought it was a joke. wtf? Cowher said he was shocked. Everyone else is shocked too. Ridiculous. And Shanny and Reeves are still out.
                    If Atwater and Gradishar were Steelers they'd already be in the HOF.

Comment

• This means Mike Tomlin is a shoe in for the HOF and he wont deserve it either. Cowher in the HOF is a joke

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                          roid rage hood ornament.

Comment

• Comment

• Shefter just said McDouche is going back to NE.
                              Stefanski to CLE.

Comment

Yeah, that's a head scratcher. Didn't Shanahan beat Cower in PIT and then go on to win 2 SBs back to back?

What's Cowers playoff record vs Shanahan? I honestly don't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X