X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your mom criticizes your takes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

Then dont get butthurt when people criticize your takes.

Is he always such a bitchy OCD ****? Asking for a friend?Damn...

Comment

• Well, that didn’t take long. Apparently, not only is Rosen really struggling, the Dolphins may have already decided he is not a long term solution, and regret spending a 2nd for him. This is Rosen’s 2nd year, and he started a lot of games last year, so I have no idea how/why he is having trouble with the basics like running a huddle, decision making, etc, but that what this article suggests.

https://arizonasports.com/story/2044...-long-term-qb/

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
          Well, that didn’t take long. Apparently, not only is Rosen really struggling, the Dolphins may have already decided he is not a long term solution, and regret spending a 2nd for him. This is Rosen’s 2nd year, and he started a lot of games last year, so I have no idea how/why he is having trouble with the basics like running a huddle, decision making, etc, but that what this article suggests.

https://arizonasports.com/story/2044...-long-term-qb/
          I am shocked. I am stunned. I am completely and utterly blindsided by Rosen sucking so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

I am shocked. I am stunned. I am completely and utterly blindsided by Rosen sucking so hard.
            Why u lion bro?

Comment

I’ve had the same position as you on Rosen since before last year’s draft; there’s just something about him that I didn’t trust. Anyway, how the hell can the “most NFL ready” QB in last year’s draft, play for most of the year, but not be able to do something basic like run a huddle?

Comment

Listen, I have never been a huge fan of Rosen, and It would not surprise me in the slightest if he failed to make it as a starting QB in this league. But, I'm also not going to put a lot of credence in an obvious hit piece from an Arizona schill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post

Why u lion bro?
                  I wanna like this post 1,000 times so badly. .

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

I’ve had the same position as you on Rosen since before last year’s draft; there’s just something about him that I didn’t trust. Anyway, how the hell can the “most NFL ready” QB in last year’s draft, play for most of the year, but not be able to do something basic like run a huddle?
                    I said it before and I will say it again, if the best thing you can say about a QB prospect is that he's great from the pocket, you don't have much of a QB prospect.
                    People always take that the wrong way when I say it but when top notch QB prospects come out, you see multiple things listed as to why they are a great prospect.
                    Rosen was just "He's great in the pocket." Injury concerns, maturity questions, love of the game questions, leadership questions and all you got is "He's great in the pocket."
                    Nah bruh.

Comment

• Marsha never has competition in his division.
                      Rosen don't have enough metaclorians to defeat the curse Bellycheat put on all the opposing QBs in the East. Rosen is doomed.

I keep hoping someone on one of those losers would finally contest with Brady. But every year the Jets, Bills and Dolphins completely suck.

Comment

I said it before and I will say it again, if the best thing you can say about a QB prospect is that he's great from the pocket, you don't have much of a QB prospect.
                        People always take that the wrong way when I say it but when top notch QB prospects come out, you see multiple things listed as to why they are a great prospect.
                        Rosen was just "He's great in the pocket." Injury concerns, maturity questions, love of the game questions, leadership questions and all you got is "He's great in the pocket."
                        Nah bruh.
                        "The Douche"

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

"The Douche"
                          Cutler was a douche. Rosen is soft.

Comment

Cutler was a douche. Rosen is soft.
                            He’s a soft douche.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                                That wasn’t tweet worthy and surely not post worthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X