Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC West Standings

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JJJ View Post
    I guess we find out on November 30th if any of your guys are better than our VP.

    I do know Sarah Palin could probably put up as many sacks as your line will this year.
    Did the Chargers even breathe on Cutler when they played him?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Inkana7 View Post
      Did the Chargers even breathe on Cutler when they played him?
      They scowled at him, thats about it.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 400HZ
        Sure Kaylore. I'll bet a one month sig that Denver wins 8 games or less this year.


        UH-OH!
        Last edited by Kaylore; 11-03-2008, 01:54 PM.

        Comment


        • Ok 400 HZ, you can go ahead and start working on that sig. We lost DJ and both running backs so basically we're done. We'll be lucky to win one or two more games but either way getting to nine is out of the question, especially the way Jay's regressed.

          I will say that had we stayed healthy we could have won nine games.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
            Ok 400 HZ, you can go ahead and start working on that sig. We lost DJ and both running backs so basically we're done. We'll be lucky to win one or two more games but either way getting to nine is out of the question, especially the way Jay's regressed.

            I will say that had we stayed healthy we could have won nine games.
            Good thing I let you out of that bet if Broncos don't make playoffs you never come back to the board. If they do I never come back. I said earlier in another thread Jay had some serious flaws in his game. You called me stupid for that one. Are you ever right about anything when it comes to football?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
              Good thing I let you out of that bet if Broncos don't make playoffs you never come back to the board. If they do I never come back. I said earlier in another thread Jay had some serious flaws in his game. You called me stupid for that one. Are you ever right about anything when it comes to football?

              I would have honored that bet. Funny thing is we might still make the playoffs. We'll see if the Chargers will suck worse than us.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                I would have honored that bet. Funny thing is we might still make the playoffs. We'll see if the Chargers will suck worse than us.
                Thankfully we've addressed our under-achieving by letting Ted Cottrell go.

                And who better to take out our anger on (and new defensive play-calling) than the Queefs this Sunday?

                I hope Ron Rivera sends the house on the very first play, just to send a message

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                  I would have honored that bet. Funny thing is we might still make the playoffs. We'll see if the Chargers will suck worse than us.
                  I'm just messin with you. I wouldn't really want you to leave the board because you make it more entertaining.

                  I can't wait for next yrs camp reports telling me how good Boss Bailey is looking an his repaired knee. And how somehow it made him even faster.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Black96WS6 View Post
                    Thankfully we've addressed our under-achieving by letting Ted Cottrell go.

                    And who better to take out our anger on (and new defensive play-calling) than the Queefs this Sunday?

                    I hope Ron Rivera sends the house on the very first play, just to send a message
                    Problem with the Chargers is they are historic chokers. They never make the Superbowl. They always either underachieve with a good team, or over achieve with a crappy one. Result is always the same either come up short, get blown out in Superbowl, etc etc.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                      Ok 400 HZ, you can go ahead and start working on that sig. We lost DJ and both running backs so basically we're done. We'll be lucky to win one or two more games but either way getting to nine is out of the question, especially the way Jay's regressed.

                      I will say that had we stayed healthy we could have won nine games.
                      Wow, I figured that you would be the last one to throw in the towel on the season. Especially when Denver is still in first place.

                      Comment


                      • Agreed. I don't think the Bolts are done finding creative ways to lose games this year. We never win in KC and of course Pitt, Indy and TB will be very tough games.

                        Atlanta also. I have visions of Cromartie getting steamrolled by Michael Turner. I see the final game in SD deciding the division winner with the winner being no better than 8-8.

                        Comment


                        • Is it really possible 8-8 or less wins the west? That happens and we should all bury our heads in the sand and beg the football god forgiveness.

                          Remember when the AFC west was considered one of the best divisions in football? Man I miss those yrs.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                            KC should be able to do better than 6 wins. I think the Chiefs will win about 9 this year.
                            Every year. I bet SoCal has the Chiefs in the super bowl next year.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                              Every year. I bet SoCal has the Chiefs in the super bowl next year.
                              I had KC finishing better than the faiders... stupid, stupid on my part.

                              Comment


                              • Bumped for epic where-we-were-then laughs...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X