No announcement yet.

AFC West Standings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will say it. The Broncos can upset the sparkies this year and the Broncos win the division. Denver 12-4. Sparkies 10-6, mullets 8-8, Faids 4-10...

Same to ya.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Paladin View Post
      I will say it. The Broncos can upset the sparkies this year and the Broncos win the division. Denver 12-4. Sparkies 10-6, mullets 8-8, Faids 4-10...

Same to ya.....
      put this one in your sig because i think you are way off. No way we are 12 and 4 and still have KC go .500 unless SD and our losses have come to the CHiefs. I want to wish it is true, but even with Royal making a big difference on ST, we have a lot to accomplish and improve over OTHER TEAMS to be even a ten win team.

Comment

• Hater......

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
          Are you really this dense? You could trade your entire defensive line for Glenn Dorsey and it'd be a fair deal.
          Yep.. stupid me, I forgot KC was pre-slated to be the team that'd buck the trend on high draft DTs that busted. Lucky Chefs, you get to pick the only lock to succeed in the whole draft.

And KCSTUD, I'll give the better chances for success to the guy who played LT over the guy that's only really been mentioned there for a few months before the draft. There's a reason the guy was very late 1st, early 2nd until very late in the draft process. Then people saw MEASUREABLES and decided he could play LT - and the Chefs felt like handing the position to someone so it was a match made in heaven. That's the very definition of a risk/reward pick, aint it?

Comment

• Originally posted by cah412 View Post
            Yep.. stupid me, I forgot KC was pre-slated to be the team that'd buck the trend on high draft DTs that busted. Lucky Chefs, you get to pick the only lock to succeed in the whole draft.

And KCSTUD, I'll give the better chances for success to the guy who played LT over the guy that's only really been mentioned there for a few months before the draft. There's a reason the guy was very late 1st, early 2nd until very late in the draft process. Then people saw MEASUREABLES and decided he could play LT - and the Chefs felt like handing the position to someone so it was a match made in heaven. That's the very definition of a risk/reward pick, aint it?
            Albert did play LT for 2 games at Virginia. This is nothing against the Broncos. KC was said to have been interested in him in late February.
            I think Clady was the 4th best OL in the draft behing Long, Williams and Albert. Both have a lot to prove

Comment

• Originally posted by KCStud View Post
              Albert did play LT for 2 games at Virginia. This is nothing against the Broncos. KC was said to have been interested in him in late February.
              I think Clady was the 4th best OL in the draft behing Long, Williams and Albert. Both have a lot to prove
              None more than Albert.

Comment

• Originally posted by cah412 View Post

Yes, it is very risky. I don't think there is any question that he has the ability to play left tackle, but he still has to go out there and do it. So yes, it is risky. Of course, it is assumed by most that if he fails at tackle he can still be a very good guard. So I think there is very little chance of him being a failure of a pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco Yoda
                  It's a bigger assumption to think Croyle is going to turn into something. What exactly has you so impressed, so hopeful, so... brainwashed. His arm strength? lol.... His escapability? I think thats already been answered. His size and durability? yah right. His improvisational skills?

Seriously.... what?

The best you can hope for with this guy is a game manager. Is this really what you want? You will be looking for a real QB next year. You know it, I know it... we all know it.
                  No, that really isn't the best we can hope for from the guy. Again, how exactly can you judge him off of last years playing time? He had absolutely no help. You are knocking his escapeability? Who would escape from that porous offensive line?

Again, Troy Aikman went 0-11 as a rookie. If you based his future off of that season, do you really think anybody would have said he would be a hall of famer? But surround him with solid talent and what do you know, he all of a sudden looks good. A coincidence? I think not.

I will concede that Croyle has ALOT of questions but I will not agree that his peak is as a game manager. Despite his small size his physical talent is simply too great to believe his peak is merely as a game manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by kmartin575 View Post
                    No, that really isn't the best we can hope for from the guy. Again, how exactly can you judge him off of last years playing time? He had absolutely no help. You are knocking his escapeability? Who would escape from that porous offensive line?

Again, Troy Aikman went 0-11 as a rookie. If you based his future off of that season, do you really think anybody would have said he would be a hall of famer? But surround him with solid talent and what do you know, he all of a sudden looks good. A coincidence? I think not.

I will concede that Croyle has ALOT of questions but I will not agree that his peak is as a game manager. Despite his small size his physical talent is simply too great to believe his peak is merely as a game manager.
                    Then your statement is that there is absolutely nothing off which we can judge him except our gut?

My gut, and my feeling after watching him tells me that he will be a failure. I don't really need any more proof than that since apparently any and all arguments that I could make can be tossed aside with a blanket statement like "He was hit a lot" or "His supporting cast sucked" or by simply mentioning Elway or Aikman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco Yoda
                      I wouldn't be surprised if he's not even the starter past game 5. He's not even guaranteed to be the starter at the start of the season.
                      Yeah.

You can toss out your thinking that he sucks and won't develop but saying he won't start is...dumb.

He might suck. He might not get any better. Might need to replace him. But as long as he's healthy he's starting. They're not going back to Huard even if we go 0-8 and he looks like $#it. We don't have anyone on the roster who's better.

That simple...

Comment

• Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                        I will say it. The Broncos can upset the sparkies this year and the Broncos win the division. Denver 12-4. Sparkies 10-6, mullets 8-8, Faids 4-10...
                        Did you come down with the Raccoon brainworms or something? If you were to add KC and Denver's wins at the end of the year we'd be lucky to equal 12...
                        Attached Files

Comment

• KCs only going to get 2 or 3 wins this year? If you say so...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
                            Did you come down with the Raccoon brainworms or something? If you were to add KC and Denver's wins at the end of the year we'd be lucky to equal 12...
                            Oh, sure. Attack the messenger.

Your views of Team Mullets is as skewed as anyone else's' is about their team, including the sparkie fans. I was merely pointing out that these "predictions" are merely hypothetically possible deductions based on the same substance as flatulence from a mullet fan.....

Hot air is the KC mullet fans' basic repertoire. So, shove it up your sluice box, Homer, my opinions are just as valid as yours, and you really should get a life or a sense of humor.....

Comment

• Chief fans that want to throw out all of Croyle's mistakes last year because his team wasn't good, aren't being honest with themselves or the people here. The fact is that Croyle made a lot of high and behind throws - especially over the middle, and he made some bad reads that were not a result of pressure. He isn't that accurate. That won't stop Chief fans from blaming every mistake he's made on the other guys, though. He's actually Joe Montana with a stronger arm and just needs some help and it will all look great!

Comment

• What is stupifying is that the mullets' FO had a chance to draft a QB with decent bona fides this year, and passed on a decent one last year. Croyle is a backup QB looking for a team to support him during team practices. Right now, I'd say the best weapon the faids - or any team for that matter - have agaisnt the mullets is Croyle.

Comment

Working...
                                X