AFC West Standings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFC West Standings

Anybody wanna take a shot at the AFC West Standings at the end of the season?

San Diego 12-4
    Denver 12-4
    Oakland 7-9
    KC 5-11

i will say san diego will win the division after splitting the season series with Denver, simply because they will beat Denver by a bigger margin than Denver beats San Diego by.

Comment

San Diego 13-3
      Denver 10-6
      Oakland 8-8
      KC 2-14

Comment

San Diego 13-3
        Denver 8-8
        Oakland 6-10
        Kansas City 6-10

Comment

hhmmm..I don't see KC in last place behind the Faiders. I think we all agree SD is the favorite.

SD 12-4
          DEN10-6
          KC 6-10
          OAK 5-11

Comment

It all depends on how the players Al Davis over spent for pan out. They have arguably the best DB tandem in the NFL and a pretty good defense. I could see KC finishing above Oakland.

KC does have a bright future though if this last draft pans out.

Comment

Originally posted by ApaOps5 View Post
              It all depends on how the players Al Davis over spent for pan out. They have arguably the best DB tandem in the NFL and a pretty good defense. I could see KC finishing above Oakland.

KC does have a bright future though if this last draft pans out.
              To be honest, I see teams running all over the Faiders this season. They lost Warren Sapp to retirement and that's really gonna hurt them.
              I think them drafting McFadden over Dorsey was a huge mistake. Dorsey would have made their defense top 5 no doubt. The Faiders were also 6th in the NFL in rush offense and 31st in rush defense. They have an impressive Justin Fargas and highly rated Michael Bush.

I think KC has so many question marks, but I do believe that this could be KC's best draft class ever. I think Albert should have few problems playing LT and Dorsey is a gem. Flowers and Charles are steals where they were picked IMO. Also players like Will Franklin, Barry Richardson or Brian Johnston could be steals.

KC has quite a bit of talent, but it's raw talen that's gonna take a year or two to gel together. I like the direction KC is going tho

Comment

Originally posted by KCStud View Post
                To be honest, I see teams running all over the Faiders this season. They lost Warren Sapp to retirement and that's really gonna hurt them.
                I think them drafting McFadden over Dorsey was a huge mistake. Dorsey would have made their defense top 5 no doubt. The Faiders were also 6th in the NFL in rush offense and 31st in rush defense. They have an impressive Justin Fargas and highly rated Michael Bush.

I think KC has so many question marks, but I do believe that this could be KC's best draft class ever. I think Albert should have few problems playing LT and Dorsey is a gem. Flowers and Charles are steals where they were picked IMO. Also players like Will Franklin, Barry Richardson or Brian Johnston could be steals.

KC has quite a bit of talent, but it's raw talen that's gonna take a year or two to gel together. I like the direction KC is going tho
                KC actually did good with this past draft. I thought Peterson would screw up with all the picks they had. But it looks like the trade of Allen was really good for you guys. You really have reason to be optimistic with that draft class.

Comment

To think Albert won't have any problems playing LT is naive at best. All Rookie LTs will struggle, and Albert isn't even a Tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by KCStud View Post
                    hhmmm..I don't see KC in last place behind the Faiders. I think we all agree SD is the favorite.

SD 12-4
                    DEN10-6
                    KC 6-10
                    OAK 5-11
                    KC should be able to do better than 6 wins. I think the Chiefs will win about 9 this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkana7 View Post
                      To think Albert won't have any problems playing LT is naive at best. All Rookie LTs will struggle, and Albert isn't even a Tackle.
                      MOST rookie LTs struggle. tony ugoh and joe thomas dont apply

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                        KC should be able to do better than 6 wins. I think the Chiefs will win about 9 this year.
                        SoCal, every year you overestimate the Chiefs reality notwithstanding. I'm seriously going to go back and dig up all your Chief predictions. Every year you not only have them at least competitive but you often say they'll be better than us. What's the deal? What's with your constant fear of one of the most hapless franchises in all of football?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                          SoCal, every year you overestimate the Chiefs reality notwithstanding. I'm seriously going to go back and dig up all your Chief predictions. Every year you not only have them at least competitive but you often say they'll be better than us. What's the deal? What's with your constant fear of one of the most hapless franchises in all of football?
                          Haha...I KNEW you were going to say that dude, you have told me that every offseason. A few times I have overreated the Chiefs, but I do think this draft class will really help them out, even in the short term. Actually, the Chiefs have been doing rather well in the draft the last few years, especially at the top. Bowe was a super pick last year and Derrick Johnson is the best strongside linebacker in the division. They've still got major problems in a couple areas, but I think they'll be alright. I don't think Croyle is as bad as everyone says, he had to deal with alot of **** around him last year. I think he'll end up being somewhere between an average NFL QB to Drew Brees (that's his ceiling, not a bad ceiling to have).

Comment

It'll be interesting to see who stinks more, the Chiefs or the Raiders. Thats all I'm going to say.

Comment

The Hornheads messed up again, they are worse at trades than Wash.

Why dont we get a gift too?

Oakland passing on Dorsey was a huge blunder.

Comment

Working...
                              X