Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cedric Ogbuehi to visit Denver

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...denver-broncos

If it's higher than the 3rd round no thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
      If it's higher than the 3rd round no thank you.
      He's a first round pick without the injury. I would have no issue taking him in the 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
        He's a first round pick without the injury. I would have no issue taking him in the 2nd.
        Nah, he's a 2nd round pick without the injury, but he has the injury so...

Comment

Nah, he's a 2nd round pick without the injury, but he has the injury so...
          If he was not hurt he would be a top 25 selection at worst.

Comment

Maybe in 2014 draft he would have been. But after he returned, it says he drew criticism from scouts for his play in 2014 season, before the injury. Not sure he was an automatic top 25 before the injury, he could have went late in the 1st round or slipped into the second round. Not sure so he'll be on the board in the 3rd round however. I have a feeling he'll be off the board between picks #45-#55, somewhere in there. He's kinda of light for an NFL tackle at a hair over 300 pounds. Doesn't project to be a dominant starting LT so he'll most likely be a starting Guard or RT at the NFL level. I would say mid to late 2nd seems about right. With that injury though, he could fall to early 3rd possibly.

Comment

The Broncos organization has a storied history of drafting injured players. He may be the next. Stay tuned.

Comment

never heard of him, therefore he sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                  Maybe in 2014 draft he would have been. But after he returned, it says he drew criticism from scouts for his play in 2014 season, before the injury. Not sure he was an automatic top 25 before the injury, he could have went late in the 1st round or slipped into the second round. Not sure so he'll be on the board in the 3rd round however. I have a feeling he'll be off the board between picks #45-#55, somewhere in there. He's kinda of light for an NFL tackle at a hair over 300 pounds. Doesn't project to be a dominant starting LT so he'll most likely be a starting Guard or RT at the NFL level. I would say mid to late 2nd seems about right. With that injury though, he could fall to early 3rd possibly.
                  He's a RT in the NFL most likely. Too talented and athletic to be a G. He was seen as a 1st round pick this year before the injury even with his struggles which was partially due to Matthews being gone. He is more naturally a RT than a LT.

Comment

I just don't see it, especially not in a loaded OT class like this.

Comment

I just don't see it, especially not in a loaded OT class like this.
                      6-5 303 lbs, 35 7/8" arms, athletic, slim build that can fit much more size onto it and comes from a program that has produced some nice OT's over the past few seasons.

If he was not hurt he would be a first rounder. Hell, he still might be if one team loves him enough.

Comment

Fisher

Comment

Man

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                            Fisher
                            If we come out of the first round with Collins, Peat, Clemmings, Flowers, Irving or Fisher I will be pumped.

Comment

Every mock I've seen lately has him going to either the chiefs or bills at 49 or 50. If he was available at 59 i'm cool with it.. if elway took him at 28 I'm logging in as quick as I can to watch the meltdown.

Comment

Working...
                              X