Polyamory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
    What animals are monogamous ? Humans can be debated . I know geese are and possibly penguins. But the vast majority are not.
    What animals are polyamorous and have sex for pleasure not offspring? Bonobos are all I know of.

Plus, humans are not like animals anyway, we're different.
    Last edited by pricejj; 04-12-2015, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
      Of course.

And I don't really judge women who sleep around, I just wouldn't want to be in a relationship like that. Just doesn't sound appealing on any level. Sound gross to me on the the inside. Must be instincts.
      Have you ever been cheated on?

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
        Have you ever been cheated on?
        No. I've been dumped plenty of times, and dumped a couple myself. I had several gf's before finally meeting someone compatible to build with, getting married, and starting a family. I think most people in the US have stories very similar to mine.

I think the vast majority of people in the world would probably feel grossed out having to share a female mate. That's just not how humans as a species have developed. Civilization has not been built on the backs of babymommas and absentee fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
          You blast him for judging then you judge him by calling him male Taliban?
          I never said I wasn't judgmental. See the difference there?

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
            What animals are polyamorous and have sex for pleasure not offspring? Bonobos are all I know of.

Plus, humans are not like animals anyway, we're different.
            I think the majority of people that have sex, have pleasure in doing so. Certainly, most people want a family as well, but I don't think it is an either or type of thing.

I would say the majority of younger people want to have sex specifically for pleasure, and do not want offspring (at least until they are financially prepared to provide for them)

Comment

Working...
            X