Polyamory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
    I think it was the biblically judgmental term "whore" that made me go hmmm. Puritanical much?

The unclean got to me. Is that even possible in 2015? To be unclean?

Comment

I get the impression that pricejj is Clint Eastwood

Comment

Whore.
        Share your mitt if it better suits you. I'm not that type a guy. And yes whore. Not sure how else to describe a woman who sleeps around.

Would you prefer trick or slut? Give it a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
          The unclean got to me. Is that even possible in 2015? To be unclean?

It's all a matter of perception, I reckon. I'm not judging anybody, just happen to think sleeping around is dirty. But to each is own.

You have your way, and I have mine. I wouldn't frown on you nor try to take away your rights. I respect everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
            It's all a matter of perception, I reckon. I'm not judging anybody, just happen to think sleeping around is dirty. But to each is own.

You have your way, and I have mine. I wouldn't frown on you nor try to take away your rights. I respect everybody.
            I'm not judging anybody but if you are female and you sleep around you are a whore?? How could that possibly be construed as judgmental?

Price you are male Taliban. Got a whole set of rules for the lessor folk as you see them.

How about if "they" sleep around they are simply enjoying their God given body? It was and still is a male Christian church that invented the whole concept of chastity and the sacred Virgin just to keep us all in line.

Comment

I'm not judging anybody but if you are female and you sleep around you are a whore?? How could that possibly be construed as judgmental?

Price you are male Taliban. Got a whole set of rules for the lessor folk as you see them.

How about if "they" sleep around they are simply enjoying their God given body? It was and still is a male Christian church that invented the whole concept of chastity and the sacred Virgin just to keep us all in line.
              You blast him for judging then you judge him by calling him male Taliban?
              Last edited by spdirty; 04-12-2015, 07:34 AM.

Comment

During our relationship? 1. Previous to our relationship, who cares. You're not in a relationship with a woman if she's sleeping with other guys. You're just ****ing.
                So if you are with a woman who reveals that, even though she is disease free, she's slept with over 100 guys before she met you but would be downright all out loyal to you while with her, you'd be ok with that? If the woman is everything you could ever want in a woman, you could look past her past?

Comment

You're wrong about that. I just consider a woman a whore who is in more than one relationship at a time. Living in some kind of whore commune is not appealing to me on any level. Why would I care if I know she doesn't care about me? What are you building? What kind of future would the children have?
                  Yeah I understand that.

Comment

Not true. Romans had a sect called the Vestal Virgins...who dedicated their entire lives to remaining chaste. If they broke their vows, they were killed.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
                      So if you are with a woman who reveals that, even though she is disease free, she's slept with over 100 guys before she met you but would be downright all out loyal to you while with her, you'd be ok with that? If the woman is everything you could ever want in a woman, you could look past her past?
                      Of course.

And I don't really judge women who sleep around, I just wouldn't want to be in a relationship like that. Just doesn't sound appealing on any level. Sound gross to me on the the inside. Must be instincts.

Comment

Sorry, not with the whole anti-male, anti-religion thing that is in fashion right now amongst a certain set. People can really do whatever they want. Definitely tolerant of everybody, and have great friends with people from all over the world, with all lifestyles.

Going to school and living in Boulder for almost 20 years, I was able to meet tons of great people from all over the world and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Comment

I say to each his own however when it comes to children I see real challenges with this lifestyle.

I know a dude who lives that lifestyle. He made it sound so perfect when he told me he was "poly". 6 months later I chat with him and the dude has lost his mind. He's wrapped up in a jealous world, love child doesn't know who the heck daddy is, daddy is now dealing with dude #2 banging his #1 gal and it's driving him insane. He thought he had all the cake and was able to eat it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
                            I say to each his own however when it comes to children I see real challenges with this lifestyle.

I know a dude who lives that lifestyle. He made it sound so perfect when he told me he was "poly". 6 months later I chat with him and the dude has lost his mind. He's wrapped up in a jealous world, love child doesn't know who the heck daddy is, daddy is now dealing with dude #2 banging his #1 gal and it's driving him insane. He thought he had all the cake and was able to eat it too.
                            TLC or A& E has a TV show called the lifestyle about a small town in Ohio and they deal with exactly what you have posted.

Comment

This thread delivers

Comment

What animals are monogamous ? Humans can be debated . I know geese are and possibly penguins. But the vast majority are not.

Comment

Working...
                                X